The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Insurance bullpoop

Discussion in 'Health, Safety and Vaping' started by ubercrow, Nov 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ubercrow

ubercrow Full Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Atlanta
    So I heard from someone on ECR that Cigna now includes vaping in their tobacco use premium. Should I just smoke 0 nic before my piss tests? How long does it take to get out of my system? Do you guys think it will stay this way forever? I can't change plans because I'm on my parents' plan. They know I vape but I don't think they will put me down as a smoker because of it.

2. JBR3AK

JBR3AK Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm no expert, but my fiancé is a SNA in a hospital and going to college to be an RN. What I've conjured from her, is hospitals test for nicotine levels in the body. I'm not sure on how long it takes the body to drop nicotine levels, but I would drop to 0mg juice asap if the test is in the near future. Also, to even work at a hospital they test for nicotine. As for insurance, they say "the use of nicotine" not so much "tobacco".

Sent from my Provari v2.5 using Tapatalk

3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.