• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Interesting Rebuildable Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I wish I had know about these units a few months back when I ordered about 7 Innokin 3.5ml i30 Clearomizers with non-rebuilable coils. Which, evidently aren't that cheap. Even on fasttech the fancy metal stick coils go for about $9 for 5 of them.

I saw this on a Korean website, but the video review of it gives me the impression the unit might be made in Germany. (???)

ÀüÀÚ´ã¹è ¼îÇθô <½Ã±×À£>

Anyways, those of you who aren't into RDA's or RBA's, and want to avoid Protanks or Cleomizers, this 4ml could possibly be great. And you have to make your own wick and coils for it to. Added fun ;)

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
This is known as a Genesis style atomizer (RBA). Although some people still swear by them, most believe the design is dated. These are not for beginners.

Also to get the best out of them people will say you need to use stainless steel mesh as a wick. I''ve never personally owned one, but I understand you can't really lay them down as they will leak like a sieve.

If you're looking for a genesis type atty try a Kraken or RSST.

The one you linked is made by SMOK...made in China :)

Last edited:

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
This is known as a Genesis style atomizer (RBA). Although some people still swear by them, most believe the design is dated. These are not for beginners.

Also to get the best out of them people will say you need to use stainless steel mesh as a wick. I''ve never personally owned one, but I understand you can't really lay them down as they will leak like a sieve.

If you're looking for a genesis type atty try a Kraken or RSST.

The one you linked is made by SMOK...made in China :)

RSST is the way to go for a new genesis user. This was actually my first rebuildable and I used it on a Provari v2.5 for months. I did an 11 wrap microcoil with 28 gauge for 2.4 ohms and ran it at 6 volts pretty frequently. Never leaked or gave me a single dry hit, but I had literally mastered the build on that thing and had a lot of practice under my belt. A genesis atomizer will turn you into a rebuildable PRO very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread