Internal battery mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamasquito

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, llama here in need for recommendations.

So, my wife wants to get a new mod, she's been using ego aio sticks but to be fair, they are great to start with but eventually youll grow out of them. Which i see happening about...........now lol.

It needs to be internal battery, shes scared of my 18650's.
Tiny, her hands are small.
Able to change the wattage.

Thats about it honestly lol, innokin kroma-a is a no go, she said its ugly.
Voopoo mojo looks weird.
Tarot nano/baby are an option but i was wondering if there's a mod that i've missed and thats what i need you guys to help on.

She vapes mtl, but hates mtl tanks, go figure.
She likes my current tank, nrg by vaporesso but doesnt vape dtl, she just likes that its airy and not "stuffed" like, say innokin endura t22 tank.

Also if anyone has either tarot nano or baby, how do you like it?

Thanks for getting this far, if you skipped here thanks for skipping this far.

Tldr: good internal battery mods that are tiny?
Tarot nano/baby experiences.

Llama out!

Reactions: Diver9543

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i'd have to think about tiny mods...off the top of my head i'd say an istck 30w and if she'd be ok with an rdta the vapefly galaxies mtl rdta is nice....it is made for mtl vaping but you can open the airflow and unscrew the airflow screws next to the coils and makes it airy not as much as a DL atty would but good enough for someone who's in between mtl and dl (much like myself) i've only been dl'ing for about 2 months and am happy with the galaxies for both mtl and dl for my needs...I don't use tanks often so can't really suggest anything there I do like the aero sub-ohm mesh tank but again that's sub-ohm so probably too airy for her but can be vaped at 30w so it's not entirely too hot but it is warm.
hm other smaller mods...I don't know...Check this thread Little itty bitty mods under $100. maybe she'll find something she likes

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England

So, my wife wants to get a new mod, she's been using ego aio sticks but to be fair, they are great to start with but eventually youll grow out of them. Which i see happening about...........now lol.

Thats about it honestly lol, innokin kroma-a is a no go, she said its ugly.
Voopoo mojo looks weird.
Tarot nano/baby are an option but i was wondering if there's a mod that i've missed and thats what i need you guys to help on.

She likes my current tank, nrg by vaporesso but doesnt vape dtl, she just likes that its airy and not "stuffed" like, say innokin endura t22 tank.

Also if anyone has either tarot nano or baby, how do you like it?

Thanks for getting this far, if you skipped here thanks for skipping this far.

Tldr: good internal battery mods that are tiny?
Tarot nano/baby experiences.

Llama out!
The new Tarot Baby would be my choice colour screen and packed with features.

Reactions: Llamasquito

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I actually have a Joytech, think I spelt that right, Evic Primo Fit, the one with the clock feature, that my misses uses for a Crios tank. The Crios is 24mm but the Evic is just, just, slightly less than the 24mm of the Crios. But it looks fine on it and is no issue as the rear is wider than the front. Had it for a while now and its been a really good little stealth mod. Can't fault it really. The screen is great and I'd buy her another one to use no issues. Not a huge battery life but then its small and given she vapes at 44 watts and it lasts most of the day, charges it up around dinner time. But charges pretty quickly too. If you put it in stealth mode, screen off, it could last longer. She vapes probably two full tanks worth before a recharge. Solid little mod too.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I have a tarot nano. I like it for what it is. But like any other internal mod, the plug gets jacked up after a while.

They're cheap and surprisingly powerful. With the changeable tank, eventually maybe you could get her to MTL too. If you're willing, I think a rebuildable MTL will be more what she's looking for - MTL but with more potential airflow.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Yeah i have the Tarot Nano and the Tarot Baby and while the Tarot Nano is a very good internal battery mini mod the Baby is miles better. If she want's something very basic but will do the job well the Nano is a good choice it's a cracking little device but if she wants something that does the same but with their latest chip and has features that allow her to grow with the mod and has an app style colour display then the baby would be a better choice.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Istick 30w has great battery life. Straight up VW so no added features on the chip draining the battery. Can't remember what diameter tank it fits, maybe 22mm.
Another reliable simple device also with VV option, yes 22mm sit flush but rely on the lip on the front so look very strange older smaller diameter MTL tanks look much better on it.

Reactions: Letitia

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Another reliable simple device also with VV option, yes 22mm sit flush but rely on the lip on the front so look very strange older smaller diameter MTL tanks look much better on it.
Mind the iStick 30W is one of the most cloned regulated devices, she will have to check for button rattle if it has none it's definitely not genuine :lol:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So, my wife wants to get a new mod
good internal battery mods that are tiny?
Welcome and glad you joined. I see this is your first thread.
Internal batteries can be problematic with DL (sub ohm coils) tanks. Frequency and duration of vaping is also an important concern.
You may have to end up buying/carrying around two mods, one to use and a spare fully charged.
Might want to consider the smallest mod with the highest mAh. The Istick TC40W can reach 40W with large 2600mAh power capacity and is approximately the same size as the IStick 30. "iStick 50W is a super upgraded version based on iStick series batteries. Powerful vapor can be generated due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V-10V)/ wattage (5W-50W) with 4400mAh battery capacity." The more mAh the larger the mod.

• Agree
Reactions: NolaMel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread