international shipping costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
just wondering are any international customers,finding there being charged different pricers for shipping...when placing orders....for example..since the changers to usps...early this year...I understand there have been..increases..thats cool....but my last few orders..are all over the shop...I placed a order for $33 ish...was charged nearly $16....shipping....placed a order for $35 charged $10 shipping...this has been a pattern of pricers....up n down...so im wondering could there be different pricers charged on certain days of the week? thanks for any ideas

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
are they all coming in the same size boxes?

imagine my orders for the last 9 mths..have always been in the same grey padded bags...I thought it may be to do with weight...but..ive had my cart filled,checked a shipping quote..been given a price..and then go to pay at a latter date...and the price will change..either up or down...just seems weird to me...that's why I thought...maybe certain days have different shipping pricers..

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
hmm I will look into it....the info is pulled directly from USPS based on weight... but I will see why it is changing.

imagine my orders for the last 9 mths..have always been in the same grey padded bags...I thought it may be to do with weight...but..ive had my cart filled,checked a shipping quote..been given a price..and then go to pay at a latter date...and the price will change..either up or down...just seems weird to me...that's why I thought...maybe certain days have different shipping pricers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread