Status
Not open for further replies.

Spenelli

Nov 16, 2010
MO
Rates (excluding Canada)
(Updated 7/27/12) $40.00 - Express Mail International

$16.95 ($19.95 for orders over $150) - Priority International

On the site they do not specify which places they will ship to. But if you do your order and it accepts it, then obviously they will ship to you. I am in Scotland and they shipped to me. I got the Priority International. My order shipped Jan 14th and I received it the 18th. I honestly don't know how it got here so fast, so don't expect that. Usually when I ship from America it takes 7-14 days. Packages love to sit at the international sorting place.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
hello Spenelli,

Thank you for the info. I'm in India and I'm one of those impatient people who just can't wait 20 - 25 days for the product to arrive, kills me. The problem for me is that when the products are shipped, first they reach the Bombay customs. There the package waits for 2 or 3 days. Then takes another 2 to 3 days to reach the Delhi Customs. And Delhi customs has a bunch of lazy bum job hating people who keep holding the package for 2 weeks. Yes! 2 to 3 weeks! What annoys me, its just 4 hours drive from my place and even if I go there, they won't release the package. oh well .. long story short, it takes from 25 to 30 days before the delivery guy chimes in on my door ..

I wouldn't mind paying $40 to save all of that botheration and harassment .. my eliquid is about to run dry in another week or two so I will be ordering some eliquids.

Any idea what sort of eLiquids Ms T's Bakery has? any organic eliquids? Really appreciate any info you can provide.

Regards.

Spenelli

Nov 16, 2010
MO
That would really suck to have packages go through two different customs. That seems like a waste of time. I don't know about organic but there are tons in their own list that have no artificial color. As far as selection goes I have yet to see a supplier that sells more types of juice. She even sells bizarre flavors I wouldn't dare try, haha.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
hello Spenelli,

Thank you for the info. I'm in India and I'm one of those impatient people who just can't wait 20 - 25 days for the product to arrive, kills me. The problem for me is that when the products are shipped, first they reach the Bombay customs. There the package waits for 2 or 3 days. Then takes another 2 to 3 days to reach the Delhi Customs. And Delhi customs has a bunch of lazy bum job hating people who keep holding the package for 2 weeks. Yes! 2 to 3 weeks! What annoys me, its just 4 hours drive from my place and even if I go there, they won't release the package. oh well .. long story short, it takes from 25 to 30 days before the delivery guy chimes in on my door ..

I wouldn't mind paying $40 to save all of that botheration and harassment .. my eLiquid is about to run dry in another week or two so I will be ordering some eLiquids.

Any idea what sort of eLiquids Ms T's Bakery has? any organic eliquids? Really appreciate any info you can provide.

Regards.

On the bright side, when they get to you they are already steeped and you don't have to wait for that :)

Just a thought, if you spend more to get it sooner it might ship faster, but if customs holds it then there's really no guarantee that you will get it quicker. So you might want to consider that before paying so much. I've never shipped internationally so I don't know, but that's the way it looks to me. Best of luck!

What flavors are you considering?

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
That would really suck to have packages go through two different customs. That seems like a waste of time. I don't know about organic but there are tons in their own list that have no artificial color. As far as selection goes I have yet to see a supplier that sells more types of juice. She even sells bizarre flavors I wouldn't dare try, haha.
Hello sweets, I hear ya. That's good to know, no artificial colors. I'm checking mstsbakery website to see the juices they have! At least they don't put those artificial colors, that's a +1 respect for them.

On the bright side, when they get to you they are already steeped and you don't have to wait for that :)

Just a thought, if you spend more to get it sooner it might ship faster, but if customs holds it then there's really no guarantee that you will get it quicker. So you might want to consider that before paying so much. I've never shipped internationally so I don't know, but that's the way it looks to me. Best of luck!

What flavors are you considering?
Hello dear HarmoneyPB, I'm an idiot when it comes to flavors lol. Oh well, I'm new to the vaping world so I have little experience. When I ordered my kit, I ordered 5 different flavors. Coffee, Camel, Blended, Regular and another one, forget the flavor on that last one.

I seem to like all of them because I do not know which one will be better. But I have something for dark things I guess lol, I think I'll love Coffee, Cappuccino, Chocolate .. because I'm familiar with those tastes. I may even like banana, apple, strawberry, etc. but can't be too sure. So I'm at the mercy of luck or people's recommendations lol. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe .. and select 4 or 5 different liquids .. give em a try and if like them, good .. if not, oh well .. will keep searching for better eLiquids and there goes another round of eeny, meeny, miny, moe :D

Regards.

Spenelli

Nov 16, 2010
MO
Yep, I agree with Harmony. Buy the smallest bottles because if you end up not liking it you would have wasted less money. I have found that nasty flavors can be reused. I got some really nasty cinnamon flavor recently. I was about to run out of the good stuff so I mixed it in, and I could barely tell the nasty juice was in there. I got a bit more desperate about running out and added in some gummy bear. 2 nasty flavors, 1 good one, and it blended together nice, all I could really taste was the best flavor, haha.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Oh don't know how I missed this one .. I'm MAD about coffee taste. I got about 4 different 30 ml bottles when I bought my kit weeks ago. Coffee and Camel (well, its just ok, dont know why i like it) are the two that blend with each other a lot .. really love shuffling the two but coffee still wins!

I'm going to ask them if they can make an exception and use DHL to ship my order. Takes at the best 3 to 4 days with DHL .. I hope they make an exception ... so its going to take about 10 days because they are running through a major backlog of orders ..

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Just keep in mind that taste can be different with different vendors. Unless the coffee that you got was from Ms. T's it may not (and most likely won't) taste the same as the coffee you bought with your kit. I'm not saying it will be bad, it might be better than the one you currently have. I just don't want you to get it thinking it will taste exactly the same.

And :lol: at first I thought you were angry about the coffee flavor. I get it now though.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Anything with Coffee taste is good for me, I just LOVE it .. any store that doesn't offer coffee eLiquid, is just not good enough in my book LOL

Oh I should have said, "I'm CRAZY about coffee taste" instead of, "I'm MAD about coffee taste" .. could have expressed myself much better :D

I have contacted Ms Ts Bakery through their online form and requested them if they could make an exception and send my order through DHL .. well lets see if they decide to go out of the way to help me :)

Regards.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Yeah I know life isn't going easy on me. After searching hundreds of merchants, I locked on Ms Ts Bakery and Virgin Vapor. Some or the other issue with both :(

Can I ask you another question Harmony? Hope you can help me.

I have an eGO CE4 kit (2 1100 mAH batteries) and lots of vision T2 and Kanger T3 cartomizers. I have tried every precaution with these two cartomizer types. T2 has the wick system to the upper side of the tank. T3 has wick system to the bottom side of the tank. Although T3 looked more promising but both of these have one major problem. They have a the crappy "wick system" and once the wick begins giving burning smell, u just can't use it any longer. And one cartomizer works only for 1 to 2 weeks. I have tried my best to take care of them by cleaning them every 3 or 4 days but you just can't save them from giving the burnt smell after about 10 days.

Is there any kit out there that does not use the wick system? These wicks seem to be made up of some fiber which burns and gives an awfully bad smell/taste. Once the wick begins turning black, u just can't help it but get a new one. There should be some kit out there that has tank cartomizers but uses a different technology .. anything other than the stupid wick system. Can you recommend anything better than what I have right now? Really appreciate any help/advise you can provide.

Thanks and regards.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I wish I could help you but I'm not very knowledgeable about those types of things. I am only just now branching out from the same product I've used over the last year, so all of this technology is new to me. I can say that I've heard really good things about the Vivi Nova and the Phoenix Reborn. I haven't tried either of these devices and I don't see myself trying the vivi anytime soon, just looks way too advanced for me. I am planning on trying the reborns soon. But different things work for different people, you really have to find what works best with your vaping style.

In this sub-forum there are several sub-forums for cartomizers, clearomizers and tanks. Maybe you could find someone there that is more knowledgeable? Assorted PV Topics

Or maybe someone else will see this and be able to help. Best of luck!

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
How are you cleaning them? Are you dry burning them too? I have T3's and they last me 3-4 weeks.

Yeah I know life isn't going easy on me. After searching hundreds of merchants, I locked on Ms Ts Bakery and Virgin Vapor. Some or the other issue with both :(

Can I ask you another question Harmony? Hope you can help me.

I have an eGO CE4 kit (2 1100 mAH batteries) and lots of vision T2 and Kanger T3 cartomizers. I have tried every precaution with these two cartomizer types. T2 has the wick system to the upper side of the tank. T3 has wick system to the bottom side of the tank. Although T3 looked more promising but both of these have one major problem. They have a the crappy "wick system" and once the wick begins giving burning smell, u just can't use it any longer. And one cartomizer works only for 1 to 2 weeks. I have tried my best to take care of them by cleaning them every 3 or 4 days but you just can't save them from giving the burnt smell after about 10 days.

Is there any kit out there that does not use the wick system? These wicks seem to be made up of some fiber which burns and gives an awfully bad smell/taste. Once the wick begins turning black, u just can't help it but get a new one. There should be some kit out there that has tank cartomizers but uses a different technology .. anything other than the stupid wick system. Can you recommend anything better than what I have right now? Really appreciate any help/advise you can provide.

Thanks and regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread