• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Intersting to see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Well lets give it a go. Where are you from in Nebraska Sparrots? I'm from the SE corner of the state. Humboldt is where I have spent the last, almost 60 years.(all of my life) It sure would be nice to have a group of us that are close enough to maybe trade stuff or share the cost of postage. There are some good deals from overseas, but the postage eats up the savings unless you have a big enough order:2cool::vapor:.
It will be interesting to see if this could be a viable group.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Ah..finally. Thought I was the only vaper in neb. which I found odd. A 50 year old guy shouldn't be the most "cutting edge" dude in the Omaha area, but after 2 months of looking around it appears I may be. I agree No Brag, have seen some good deals and wished that there was a group of us to help defray costs and risks of ordering from overseas, especially with the FDA nabbing shipments. I would probably be willing to risk $40-$50 bucks or so for a bulk atty stash along with a few other people, but can't bring myself to pony up a couple hundred by myself with the uncertainty of actually getting your shipment. Hope this sub-forum lasts...kinda nice to chat with people that are more local.

tenzip

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Lincoln, NE, USA
Hey, there are other vapers in NE! Welcome!

Actually, there was a Nebraska Vaper's social group, with 6 members. I asked the forum Admin to create this sub-forum, as the social groups are going bye-bye. Glad you guys found it by yourselves.

You guys that have your location listed as "Nebraska", how about being a bit more specific?

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Hey, this is great! I lived in Omaha until 2000, then moved to the sandhills about 4 hours northwest in Burwell. Still make it back to Omaha area about once a month. I'd be interested in doing some type of co-op as well. Had one of my shipments held up for a few weeks last year but have been fortunate since then. I have what I want to call a travelling treasure chest that is just full of e-juice. Looking for a person to pass it on to. I use mainly 510 based equipment. How about everyone else?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I think it would be great to have a meet. Sample juice, swap, trade, sell, whatever. Get together somewhere that is PV-friendly, and share stories, tips, etc.

That would be cool. So far the only pv I've ever seen in person is my Ego. Would love to see what else is out there.

Hey sparrots. Nice to meet you. With the ego I'm obviously 510 based myself. If your looking to unload or swap juice or whatever, give a heads up the next time you're headed to the big "O" and maybe a group of us could meet up like tenzip suggested.

So what is everyone vaping on, hardware wise as well as juice. me=ego although I have a 5 volt pt on the way. Was hoping for its arrival today, but no such luck. Wanting to broaden my horizons as far as different voltages and I'm hopeful that a pt will allow me to do this. Eventually I think I want a VV, probably a Provari, but their pretty proud of that and can't justify that kind of cash outlay right now. I really would like a silver bullet...and a darwin...eclipse...glv, LOL...kinda want them all, but think I one day will probably have a provari and a black sb.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Okay, here's the deal (my mantra),
I have a free February Saturday night at Harrah's in CB and would be happy to visit, trade, vape. Can't recall the exact date now but if anyone is interested in getting together, pm me. Hubby and I like to play the machines but this would be even more cool to meet and greet fellow vapers. Pm your phone number and best time to call if appropriate.
Take care,
Rebecca

crashandburn

Jul 24, 2011
nebraska
One of my jobs is a tech at a rehab facility... If you need help I just want to tell you you're not alone:p seriously though, I think I'm ecf hooked :facepalm:
I'm currently sitting in my car, close at hand is a passthru with a ce2 cart, a boxmod, a roughstack, an ego knockoff with a Giantomizer, and 10 franc, a flash-mod I made with a lr510 atty, just got an order from China last night, package contents "shoe" was the fda fooled... No theres a big-... red sticker that states they'll lemme have my pharmaceuticals this time, but don't expect it next time... So I'm in testing mode :D ... Liquids plain jane Dekang RY4 @24mg... Did ya ever get ur silver bullet? Provari?.... My sig doesn't lie :)

crashandburn

Jul 24, 2011
nebraska
I've got a buddy I built a madvapes box for... It melted in his pocket (didnt turn it off) long story short , next time I see him he's got a 5v Sabretouch:blink:!!! Said he got it off ebay... Works great, they always have a lil' clearance section too! I was browsin, one was knurledcaps eposed threads with that metal coating/paint... 89.00! Can't beat that... Pull the trigger man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread