Intro & Quick Digital-to-Analog Nic conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

COski

Feb 21, 2013
CO
Hi all! Awesome forum you have here!

I'm 30-ish & looking to get off analogs for health & hobby reasons. There're a lot of outdoor sports to take part in here in CO and analogs tend to get in the way (try hiking 10 miles at 9,000ft while smoking... not so fun). vaping is my new plan-of-attack to ease getting back in shape (which is my plan for avoiding any more skiing/backpacking related injuries...).

I've been lurking for the last week or so as I test out vaping with a Blu disposable and I'm close to purchasing a refillable pv.

My initial question is about how much juice equates to how much I'm smoking. I typically smoke 8-12 analogs/day and am currently going through a disposable Blu once every 2 days with an occasional analog (0-1/day). I was thinking 12 mg or so nic level, but will a 3ml bottle be enough for a full day at my smoking level?

Any insight appreciated. :blush:

drobbyb

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
South Carolina
It's a common question newcomers have to try and equate how much e-liquid is to cigarettes, but is difficult to answer accurately. The nicotine uptake is very different. Cigarettes are engineered to get the human body to uptake as much nicotine as possible as fast as possible, where as e-cigs aren't. The uptake is much slower and the delivery method is different.

So in a nutshell, it's not possible to equate exactly how much e-liquid is equal to how many cigarettes. You only need to listen to your body as to how much you need. Don't vape your way to a sick stomach and a headache.

COski

Feb 21, 2013
CO
Thanks! I always enjoy stumbling on really vibrant sub-cultures and vaping is definitely that. I'm happy to be joining in.

So the Blue disposable is actually 24mg/ml ? Seems pretty strong.

I'm a bit of a DIYer/tinkerer (you should see my morning coffee routine...), so I'm going to go straight to an APV and really debating between the REO grand & the mini. The mini would be much more convenient for daily work & travel, but if I have to carry extra bottles and batteries I might as well go for the grand.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Just a suggestion, if you are thinking of getting an REO, you might just start with the mini 2.0... That would be a good size to start with. I myself am using a Vapage V-MOD XL which has a 9mil bottle in it and usually lasts me 2-3 days. You could also save yourself some coinage by trying out the XL as well. With the coupons out there you could get one 30% off right now. That would make it about half the price of an REO set up... Been my everyday, all day setup for over a year now and going strong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread