intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxD0CxB

Jun 17, 2013
Hey e-cig community! My names Matt. I'm new to vaping, and to this community, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Definitely interested in DIYing my own juices, and looking forward to learning more about mods and atomizers.

Current mods:
joyetech eVic + Diver (in Kamry carto tank)
Sigelei #20 + Octopus RDA

Days without smoking after switching to vape: 39

Thanks, and I hope to get to know everyone soon!

MxD0CxB

Jun 17, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
@Boiler - I totally agree, I should've started with something simple, but the eVic was a gift for building a friend a soffit box and a juice rack in his shop.

@eratikmind - Thanks Andy! I really like the diver, but I'm curious. Should I be re-wrapping it as often as I re-build my Octo?!?! I'm currently vaping Halcyon's Cran-Chi, and it tasted great until about 2 days ago. I haven't rebuilt my diver for about a month now.
Also, it floods just about every time I stand my evic straight up. Is this because I've positioned the wick incorrectly? Or because I'm using Ekowool?

@bunker0617 - Dude, my wallet is shaking in fear :\ or....maybe that's excitement?

Last edited:

MizStakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Lafayette, LA
Hey e-cig community! My names Matt. I'm new to vaping, and to this community, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Definitely interested in DIYing my own juices, and looking forward to learning more about mods and atomizers.

Current mods:
Joyetech eVic + Diver (in Kamry carto tank)
Sigelei #20 + Octopus RDA

Days without smoking after switching to vape: 39

Thanks, and I hope to get to know everyone soon!

Ooooh Matt, I like you already! Welcome! :toast: I semi-new also and certainly didn't start small either. I have no regrets either! you are definitely in the right place too! Everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable. I learned so much in a short time and learn even more every day....HAPPY VAPING :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread