Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm just getting into vaping but I have been doing a ridiculous amount of reading and youtube perusing.

I have wanted to quit smoking for a long time. The realization hit that I don't particularly want to quit nicotine though. At the same time a friend of mine told me that he hadn't had a cigarette for 2 years and had been vaping. He told me he mixes his own juice and it costs him about $5 a week to vape.

Armed with the knowledge that other people have done it and seem to be enjoying it, I started hunting for a PV.

Emboldened with tax return money and looking to jump into it with both feet I ended up making a purchase (and another and another...). Today I received my Bombshell Stinger kit with a Kick. Awesome right?! apparently the place I ordered the juice from is further away than the place I ordered the mod from.

So here I sit. Eyeballing my new mod with no juice in sight. Sad day...:(

That's my story so far. Really looking forward to making some new vaping friends and learning a thing or two.

Cheers,
Looch

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
O Looch- That is a SAD tale !!!

Welcome to ECF...and the wonderful world of Vaping.
Because of the reasons you gave...I think you are going to really like Vaping.
You get the nic that your body needs...without all the tar, clay, carbon monoxide and 4000 other things in the ciggys.
You get the same hand to mouth feeling, the vapor replaces the smoke really well, and the rituial is the same and familiar.
But...
You dont stink, yellow fingers are gone, your clothes smell nice, you can breath better, sleep better...
and your not burning somthing up.
and you will save $$$$- eventually !

Rooting for you. Too bad your bud cant front ya some juice...

Thanks for the kind words!

I didn't even really think about it till now but I started smoking when I was 12, a cigarette here and there. Which blossomed to a pack a day habit that I carry with me today. I currently smoke PallvMall Reds which is basically asking for cancer.

Any local CT people know of any brick and mortar stores that sell E-juicein the central CT area?

I figure some smoke shop has to carry some. They just don't really advertise it in an internet searchable manner. Mailman you are my nemesis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread