Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey folks,

I'm new to the forum and have been vaping for 8 or 9 months-ish. I went back to analogs for a couple months earlier in the year and re-discovered the greatness that comes with vaping when I ditched my starter kit in favor of a slight upgrade and haven't wanted an analog since. I got into vv mods and have been getting into mechs for a bit with this forum's help so I figured I might as well join. I'm not new to coiling or ohms law as it pertains to battery safety so I took advantage of a vendor's black friday special and picked up a new mech and my first dripper. They arrive tomorrow and I'm pretty stoked.

Though I'm part owner of another forum (non-e-cig related), I'm more of a lurker than a poster (even there). However, after lurking around here for a good while, I decided to sign up for an acct and figured I'd try to meet requirements to get access to the classifieds to further build my small collection of gear.

I'll try to be helpful and whatnot. :p

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

Lots of threads here in the "New Member" Forum you can post in to get your first 5 posts. What dripper did you order?

I'm still on the fence about picking up a Vapor Shark rDNA40 at 20% or a Sigelei 100watt plus. The Sidelei is just so BIG and I really don't need 100watts.

Last edited:

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just a little tobh clone. It was cheap and twisted/rip gave it good reviews so I figured why not. Haha

I've been on the fence on the sigelei also. Black Friday got a bit more expensive than I'd hoped due to needing more 18650s since another mech was acquired which in turn required a charger upgrade. Then, the whole ordering 240ml of juice etc etc. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread