Introducing Futura - The Modular DNA 20 APV by NexgenVapor[ISSUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnesia1187

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Bellevue, WA
Has anyone received an email with the special code? I'm curious as to whether or not I'm made the first 100.

Order #1905

I think that the first 100 was part of this:

We have a list for the first 100 units, which are actually gone now. I mean, in the sense that the first 100 inquiries receive priority. But the sooner you order once the site goes live (looking at Monday sometime), the better. Obviously some of the early adopter types may not order, which will free up some delivery space.

It sounds like to me the codes were given to people who inquired before the site went up to more or less bump them to the front of the list.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
LeftCoastVaper you should have your webdeveloper delete the index.html file and have the 404 request routed to the new website, or atleast change it to something like "Click here to go to the new website" people that bookmarked the website will be getting the old coming soon message.

Will check that and do it myself. Didn't realize it's still there. Thanks.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
#1901 graphite black, flat bottom cap. But the top cap is kinda confusing me a little, I got the inclined 510 and ego 22mm with wide drip well. Can some one explain? And are there gonna be extra top caps to purchase?

In the interest of getting the order function up and running we kind of skimped on some the finer details. My apologies and it will be corrected. The caps are not interchangeable - you can see an example of the inclined cap on a couple of the pics we have up.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
2 things:

Can we get details about the top caps.

Since the button is a rocker, will it still be possible to use the features of the dna-20 that require pressing both buttons at once?

Details about the top caps are on the site, but basically the contoured cap is around 21mm, the inclined, 22mm, and the 510-only (inclined), 22mm.

All DNA 20 features are available with the rocker.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
That's true. Does anybody know what number they started at for order numbers? I'd like to know how long I will be waiting for this device.

We're a couple of weeks out before the first deliveries begin. Believe me, this is a good thing, since we revised some of the internals and tightened up a few specs. You'll all be thanking me, right after you kill me... :)

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Apparently the ordering system is a bit buggy. We're looking into that now. The issues seem to be with multiple orders, but we want everything to go smoothly. Sorry about any inconvenience this is causing.

Seems to be running more smoothly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Amnesia1187

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Bellevue, WA
The contoured cap, which you see on the titanium unit, is 21mm. The inclined, on the black one is 22mm.

That's a bit of a bummer, at least from the photos (and it totally could just be the lighting), the cap on the titanium unit LOOKS nicer and better machined, though in the end I think I'd still rather have the shorter cap. Once you post the better photos of the cap, if the look of the 510 only cap bugs me, would I still be able to change my order to the contoured cap?

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
That's a bit of a bummer, at least from the photos (and it totally could just be the lighting), the cap on the titanium unit LOOKS nicer and better machined, though in the end I think I'd still rather have the shorter cap. Once you post the better photos of the cap, if the look of the 510 only cap bugs me, would I still be able to change my order to the contoured cap?

It's just the lighting and camera artifacts. They're both machined beautifully - no difference in quality. Sure, orders can be changed if they haven't already been shipped, or the unit isn't assembled yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread