Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
VIEW OUR CURRENT SALE

Hello ECF we would like to tell you about our online store and services.

MtBakerVapor.com was founded with the goal of only providing high quality pre tested electronic cigarettes. We are a huge fan of Joye products and have been using them now for a couple of years.

We mix our own juice in house and offer a wide variety of flavors. We offer simple flat rate priority mail shipping and get it out as soon as the order comes in. All orders over $100 qualify for free shipping and we offer free local delivery(Whatcom county WA) of our products for all orders over $50.

We look forward to servicing the ECF community and would like to hear from you about what we can do to gain your business. Please go check out MtBakerVapor.com and let us know what you think.

ECF members get $10 off our Joye 510 starter kit using the coupon code "ECF".

We will be using this thread to interact with our customers, take suggestions and let you know of any sales and promotions that we may be having.

We have plans to have special promotions for our FaceBook Fans and Twitter Followers Too!
http://www.facebook.com/mtbakervapor
http://twitter.com/#!/MtBakerVapor

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning,

Checked out your site this morning and have a question on your e-liquid. What size do you get for $7.99? I can't seem to find any info on the site about the actual size.

Thanks! :)

All of our bottles are 15ml.

Thank you I will make sure to add that info to our website ASAP. Let me know if you have any other questions.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Is your juice PG, VG, or a mix? What nicotine level? I checked out your site using my phone, and there were no drop down menus to pick nic strength.

Our juices are a 80 / 20 PG / VG blend. I will check out the site with my android phone there should have been a drop down for Nicotine Strength. Thank you for letting me know.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
You should do sample sizes. I have wasted a ton of money on cola, watermelon, cappuccino and a few others trying to find the good ones. Just an idea, but I would like to order small and then reorder if I like. Good luck with your site....

In the future we will be ordering some smaller bottles so we can sell sample packs. Keep your eyes peeled though because we are going to have a huge sale soon to celebrate joining ECF! :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
:w00t: Bellingham!!!!:headbang:

I automatically set newbies up with ego's b/c of the battery life. are you going to have those? are you going to have vg juice and drop in hours?

We are going to be stocking EGOs very soon. I have not had any demand yet for 100% vg Juice if the demand is there I will definitely start stocking it.

We do not yet have storefront but we are willing to meet you anywhere. It is our long term goal to open up a storefront at some point but we really need to start moving a lot more product then we currently do. Let me know if you want to meet up at some point.:2cool:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Huge Sale Going on now! 8/13 - 8/24!

The full store is onsale!

Genuine Joye Products!

Joye 510 Starter Kit (Our kits come with drip tip and eJuice by default!) 44.99 Use code ECF to bring it down to 34.99!

Joye 510 Atomizers $6.99

Joye 510 Batteries $9.99

Aluminum 510 Drip tips $2.99

All our ejuice is marked down to $4 per 15ml bottle!

Free shipping on all orders over $100!

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread