Introducing myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricocardo

Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Ricardo and i'm from al small town in the south east of the Netherlands.
I switched from smoking to vaping about 7 weeks ago. Since i follow forums for all of my interests, i made an account right here.

vaping is way bigger in for example te USA, than it is in The Netherlands. So that is one of the reasons is signed up here. I guess there will me more info on this forum than on the dutch forums.

vaping is becoming kind of a hobby. My hardware for now exists of a joyetech ego-c starter kit, a vision spinner, a protank 2 and a Evod. Now looking into the world of mods, rba's and carto tanks. Watching a lot of youtube video's, trying to decide wich mod i'm gonna buy. I think it is gonna be a vamo v3 or v5. Next stepp then will be a mech mod.

Take care everyone...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Greetings,

I have vaped on and off for awhile now. My first time around, I lasted about 3 months then went back to analogs... I did it all wrong and this time around I did much more research and got the proper juice and equipment. I got my first mod a few weeks ago which was the MVP 2 by Innokin. It is a great little device that lasts forever and packs quite a punch. I would highly recommend that. Recently I got an eVic since my local vape shop carried them. I wanted to get the feeling of a tube mod instead of a box mod. I am a fan of the tube mods for sure but it is kind of a pain to carry them around everywhere so I am leaning towards keeping it for my at home mod and taking my MVP whenever I go out or go to work

Ricocardo

Oct 22, 2013
I live in Landgraaf...that is south east next to the german border.

I'm really not that into box mods. I really think the are to big to carry around.

Like i said, i think it is gonna be a vamo or something like that.
And as a mech...i think it's gonna be a Nemesis. At first a clone...and maybe the real thing in i like using a mech mod.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I live in Landgraaf...that is south east next to the german border.

I'm really not that into box mods. I really think the are to big to carry around.

Like i said, i think it is gonna be a vamo or something like that.
And as a mech...i think it's gonna be a Nemesis. At first a clone...and maybe the real thing in i like using a mech mod.

I thought the same thing as well. In reality, the MVP is smaller and easier to carry around than a tube mod with a 18650 battery in it. I wasn't sold on box mods either until I felt one in my hands

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Hello and Welcome Ricocardo! I was stuck on getting an Innokin SVD but after a bit more research I decided to try a box mod and went for the MVP 2. I'm glad I did. It was smaller than I imagined and heavier. It could be the weight distribution of a box as opposed to a tube, same weight, just different shape. I love the longevity of the battery, 2600mAh, and all the features. I really want a REO and I thought I'd try a box mod before really investing that kinda money, although I don't consider anything I spend cheap :D. I hope you find what you're looking for and I'm glad you joined us here. You'll definitely get some great advice and information. Happy Vaping!!

Ricocardo

Oct 22, 2013
So..i see everybody is loving boxmods over here...that's great...

The thing is...i really like the feel of a rond mod in my hand. I don't see myself putting a box in my front pocket of my pants...and the problem is, in the netherlands are very few vaping stores where you can walk in and see feel and hold mods. In the area i live, i only know 2 vape stores and they only sell Joyetech or Janty starter kits als liquids. No one sells mods and suff like that. So, the only choice is ordening one online from a webshop. And when i don't like it, i have to send it back...

So..since i know i like the feel of a round battery, i think i'm going to stick to a Vamo to start with. Maybe next year on my third trip to the states i can walk into a vape store over there and look at some other nice vape hardware :)

The looks of a round mod with a tank applies more to me 2, than a box mod with a tank.

So, if any of you guys has got tips to wich VV VW mod i should look at besides the vamo, i would love to hear your advice!

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Ricocardo from Denver, CO, USA.

I'm also new here and have no advice to offer, but wanted to give you a welcome to ECF. Was a lurker here for a while and then decided to join. Hope your vaping experience and your time here in the ECF goes as well as mine has gone.

I haven't gotten fancy with my first kit, but am using an upgraded EGO T2 upgraded battery with a Kanger MT3 BCC clearo and it is working well for me. Just tried a new menthol and mixed it with a USTobacco flavor from the local shop (VaporLeaf) and seeing how it goes.

Surprising that vaping is not more popular in the Netherlands, but commend you on your 7 weeks of vaping.

Enjoy and peace.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Well I'm no vaping vet but I have an joyetech evic and I'm very happy with it so far. As long as you don't need more than 5 volts. I don't so it's not a big deal for me. You say your stores have joyetech products. See if you can check it out in person. I've read good things about vamos but never held one. I've used a sigelei zmax and it was great as well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread