Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Hi, I'm new to the board as well, Vaped a few years ago and stopped when Canada was trying to outlaw juice selling. I'm back and just want a friggin supplier list and can't PM until I have 5 posts. Such a wonderful system.

It's 5 posts.... is it really that hard? You'll find most people here are friendly and helpful.... that is as long as you are too. Rules are in place for a reason.... take time out to read them please.

Nymphae

Feb 27, 2014
Canada
It's 5 posts.... is it really that hard? You'll find most people here are friendly and helpful.... that is as long as you are too. Rules are in place for a reason.... take time out to read them please.

No, I know it's not tough, but it's just so many steps required to find out the most basic information, where to buy stuff. It's just frustrating.

R2dTOO

Sep 17, 2013
Columbia, SC
Hi, I'm new to the board as well, Vaped a few years ago and stopped when Canada was trying to outlaw juice selling. I'm back and just want a friggin supplier list and can't PM until I have 5 posts. Such a wonderful system.

Welcome to you as well! I feel your pain. I was trying to reply to a thread to get more info, and couldn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread