Introducing the 2.4ml Ego- changeable coil Cartomizer at Stormy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Dee

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Orange Park FL
I saw where it did that also. But I checked from one end of the post with the atty unscrewed to the center pin connector. Checked open on the multimeter. And the atty was still reading correctly when I tested it separately. It may be that there is some flexibility designed into the device and I just went to far twisting while cleaning. I may try taking it apart this weekend to see what I can see if I can figure out how to do it without destroying it altogether.

Again, nothing against the device's performance. It's actually my favorite of all CE# type devices. This is just something they may want to look at for one of the next versions of it. Obviously the post needs to be sealed against fluid intrusion, be rigid enough to unscrew the old and screw on the new atty, but have a center connector pin possibly that can be adjusted somewhat without opening up the circuit? You know...Jay Dee proof! :oops:

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I posted this in another forum but since I also bought some of the ego cc's from Stormy I thought I'd post it here also. The round ego mega dual carto mouthpiece fits the ego cc perfectly. Because of the size of the hole on the mouthpiece and the fact it is soft it fits snug over the atomizer post. I've been using this since the first tip cracked and it is better than the original in my opinion.

IMG_1302.jpg IMG_1303.jpg IMG_1298.jpg

Rikaroo

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Arkansas
These things are awesome. I had a problem with it, my fault, I screwed the top back on too tight after filling it a third time and broke the tube. Hehe stormy's caramel tobacco juice went all down my shirt. I just left it for awhile it was like wearing some good juice cologne :) Problem solved easily....Went to stromy's and ordered two more.

Last edited:

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL
Wanted to post a follow up. I'm on my second coil sicce July and this is a daily driver, rarely fails to saisfy and when it does I just tilit it to feed the wicks. I use this and a ce3 bottom coil when traveling . So far the only thing that beats this is an hh.357 atty in my vmod, and that's cause of the atty, 13 coils I think at 1.5 ohms, finicky though. This is a real keeper. You get all the flavor and throat hit you want on a simple ego battery. Mods on vv devices are not keeping up with this, but I still try....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread