eleaflemorba_2.png

eleaflemorba_3.png

eleaflemorba_4.png

eleaflemorba_5.png

eleaflemorba_6.png

eleaf LEMO Rebuildable rba 5ML Airflow Adjustable - BLACK
$39.95

Introducing The Eleaf LEMO!

The Lemo is a Kayfun syle rebuildable atomizer tank but with some Noticable differences! It is all stainless steel with a 5ml Pyrex glass tank, four large airholes(adjustable), easy build deck area and a replaceable driptip. The Lemo features massive airflow compared to the Kayfun. If lunghits are your thing then you will Love this unit! It also includes silicon plugs for tool-less filling. It comes with a 1.1ohm pre-wrapped coil with cotton wicking.

What is included in the Lemo Kit:
1*Lemo Mouthpiece
1*Lemo Top Cap
1*Glass Tube
1*Lemo Atomizer Cover
1*Lemo Atomizer Tube
1*Lemo Atomizer Base
1*Connecting Base
1*Heating Coil
1*Absorbent Cotton
4*Replaceable Silicone O-rings for Glass Tube
2*Replaceable Silicone O-rings for Mouthpiece
1*Mini Screw-driver
1* User Manual & DIY Guide

Size (diameter and length): 23mm by 85.56mm
Capacity: 5ml

As with any RBA it must be washed to remove all traces of machining oil from the inside. Also, you will have to install the wick and coil assembly in it to use it. Rebuildable atomizers are intended for advanced users, they should NOT be used with anything other than IMR batteries and are NOT intended for users who have no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter. Rebuildable atomizers cannot safely be used by inexperienced users or users who do not have aleast a basic understanding of electronics. Failure to properly test a coil setup can lead to destruction of your device and possible personal injury.

Please Note: Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Subjective opinions on aesthetics such as logo's or designs are hardly a valid complaint for others to judge a product on... I assume others also realize that and will make their own decision on whether something appeals to them or not. I'm not trying to imply the person is wrong to mention that for them that isn't something they care for... but only that they should mention it's a personal opinion they hold.

Subjective opinions on aesthetics such as logo's or designs are hardly a valid complaint for others to judge a product on... I assume others also realize that and will make their own decision on whether something appeals to them or not. I'm not trying to imply the person is wrong to mention that for them that isn't something they care for... but only that they should mention it's a personal opinion they hold.

That I think the logo looks like crap is a personal opinion I hold.

Feel better now? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread