Introducing the John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to introduce to you, the John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette, now available for sale. The John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette consists of a 3.7v, 1300mAh automatic rechargeable battery with orange LED indicator, and a cartomizer system which holds approximately 3ml liquid. Based upon personal use, the cartridge and the battery that powers it lasts about 1-2 days of use. Of course, your mileage may vary, as this is not a scientific representation, but I'm willing to vouch for it.

Please note that this product is similar to an iGo in use, size and shape, however, the battery contains a few improvements to the li-ion cells, is automatic and does not contain a cut-off. Also, an LED indicator is included for added style. Also, the cartomizer coil has seen slight improvements, as well.

I'm willing to be upfront, and inclusive in regards to my business. If any of you have any suggestions (even about price) or comments, please feel free to let me know here. I'm hoping we, as partners, can make this venture a success!

Currently, two starter kits are available:

The John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette Deluxe Starter Kit Includes:

2 • Automatic 3.7V, 1300mAh Rechargeable John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette batteries w/ LED

4 • John Q. Smoker Premium Full Flavor, or Menthol Pre-Filled Cartridges (1 x 6mg, 1 x 12mg, 1 x 18mg, 1 x 24mg)

1 • Dual-Type (USB and Direct Outlet) Charger Set

1 • Gift Box

4 • Mouthpieces

This kit is currently $59.95 and is eligible for Free Priority Shipping! California tax does apply if you are resident of California.

The John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette 'Variety Choice' Lite Starter Kit Includes:

1 • Automatic 3.7V, 1300mAh Rechargeable John Q. Smoker Premium E-Cigarette Battery with LED

4 • John Q. Smoker Premium Full Flavor, or Menthol Pre-Filled Cartridges

1 • Dual-Type (USB and Direct Outlet) Charger Set

4 • Mouthpieces

This kit is currently $39.95, plus tax if you are a resident of California, and shipping.

Note: Please be aware that this product is eligible for shipping to most international destinations. We ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail for all domestic (U.S.) and international orders with insurance and delivery confirmation included. Delivery times range approx. 2-3 business days throughout the continental United States, and 6-10 business days worldwide. Please note that we cannot offer any guarantee of delivery or accept any liability for lost orders when choosing USPS as your preferred carrier. All delivery issues should be addressed with the United States Post Office (USPS).
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you are concerned about tax and/or customs policies specific to your region, please check with your local customs authorities prior to ordering.

In addition, I'm offering a 30-Day+ Supply of cartomizers for $79.95. This bundle includes 32 cartomizers with your choices of flavors and strengths. I won't bind you in one size fits all deals, but let me know if you have suggestions regarding the choices offered. Also, a 1-Week and 4-Day Supply bundle is available for what I hope are reasonable prices. As always, let me know what you think.

To visit the website, please go to: John Q. Smoker® Premium E-Cigarette - Home - The Premium Electronic Cigarette Alternative to Smoking.

International Customers: If you are fluent in a language other than English, please use the language selector conveniently placed at the top of every page.

Once you visit the site, let me know what you guys think! Any comments are appreciated!

Sincerely,
Dmitry
President/CEO
John Q. Smoker LLC
ceo@johnqsmoker.com

Also worth a mention: The kits have a 30-day money back guarantee, and all battery and charger components have an included one-year warranty from the purchase date. Unfortunately, I cannot warranty or refund cartomizer purchases at the moment, but I'm willing to bend the rules and hear your concerns if the cartomizers you receive appear to be defective.

Hello ladies and gents,

I have added an ECF Loyalty discount worth 15% off all starter kits purchased with coupon code: ECF15Off

That's right, 15% Off! Come and get it at John Q. Smoker® Premium E-Cigarette - Home - The Premium Electronic Cigarette Alternative to Smoking.

That's not all, however....

A separate 10% discount is in effect for all cartridge products purchased with coupon code: ECF10OffCarts

This is off our already low prices!

Please note that these cartridges ARE compatible with your iGo batteries, should you have previously purchased them. If not, purchase our improved version here for only $20.95!

As a side note, we are based in Southern California, and will ship to you quickly! If you are in San Diego, give me a shout out; maybe we can meet each other half-way....

Please stop by at JohnQSmoker.com and let me know what you think! No suggestions are off-limits!

Hello all,

Just wanted to issue an advisory on our batteries and cartridges - we have received word that our batteries and cartridges are NOT compatible with the iGO. The grooves and the battery threading, in general, differ from the iGO, and the cartomizers are NOT recessed as with the original iGO cartomizers. All previous posts have been updated to reflect this new information.

All customers that have purchased cartridges from our website, and have communicated their intent to use the cartridges on their previously-purchased iGO battery have been sent a complimentary John Q. Smoker battery to use with their purchased cartridges. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Dmitry
President/CEO
John Q. Smoker LLC
ceo@johnqsmoker.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread