The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing the SVC Sky Atty

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Just arrived...
    This is a beautiful device made of 316 stainless steel, dual coil and some of the best quality I've seen.
    This would be a nice addition to any mod!

Features:
    510 connection
    5ml capacity
    316 stainless steel
    Prewound coils built and ready to vape. The coils are 1.8 ohm for a total resistance of 0.9ohms and will require a device that can put out at least 4 amps. You can build your own coil if this doesn't work for your device.

Clear tube coming soon!

sky atty (2).jpg

2. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    wonder why there wasn't a little more interest in this... this one is half the price of the original and comes with the dual coil kit. i wouldn't mind one of these with a clear tank... but i wonder if i should even bother because afterall its the predecessor to the odysseus right? and i have both the Oddy and ithaka.. dunno.

3. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    The clear tanks are in the works now. I have a sample coming soon and will be ordering these if they're good quality. The Sky Atty is a very good quality device. I think I'd like the clear tube better also.

4. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    hey that's great. looking forward to your feedback. bit pricey but, if its good! then i don't mind shelling out the cash... cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.