Introduction for William Hucke

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hucke

Jun 25, 2015
clearfield utah
howdy folks my name is William Hucke I started smoking when I was 18 it was a norm in my family
well I had when to a jobcorps in Roswell nm in 2013 and I made some friends and thet had the ego-t pins and I loved the taste so I bought one and fell in love with the taste and smell a few weeks later I bought a viva nova tank
and after a while I was at the point of vaping the whole tank in a few hrs and it did not cut it out for me so I went back to smoking after a while I boght a tko fistpack ( mvp 1 I think it was a VV but stoped at 4V )
and had 18mg nic and for a few days it helped and then it did nothing so I got 24 nic and that killed me
so I went back to smoking :(

here it is 2015 and in early may I came to Clearfield jobcorps and saw a mod for the first time and I asked the guy can I try that and I took a good puff and lets just say I was in euphoria pleasure land it tasted damn good I felt it in my lungs ( they loved it ) and I swear that I could taste it in my lungs
so in a few weeks I bartered my way to a dreadnaught 26650 abused as hell mod and I loved it but after talking to vu folks they yelled at me due to button getting hot so I bought a Dmitri with clt v2 loved it and a vape budy I made in my doorm wanted to trade so we did a try out and I asked them if it was a good trade and I got yelled at so I called off the trade and had the Dmitri for a week longer and some one stole it from my room in my dorm

so as of right now im modless but im going home for summer break and going to try and save up 200$ to get ipv4 batterys charger and a tank idk witch one yet and if I have enuff ill try and get clt v4

and I hope this place would treat me as a 25yo male and not a ignorant pubescent male that knows nothing of safety like some folks at vu did

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Reactions: motordude

William Hucke

Jun 25, 2015
clearfield utah
68d1e5a8a475dd2b2239390561e3e64e.jpg

118f70ad8f6edf36c2d637e76256d568.jpg