Ipha swis pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received ipha swis from heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

Ipha swis comes in few colors:

- Shiny ss
- Shiny gray
- Shiny black
- Shiny blue
- Matte gray
- Matte black
- Matte blue

hFZQiue.jpg

mqNTLAH.jpg

Specification:

- Size: 21 x 10.6 x 116mm
- Battery capacity: 300mah
- E liquid capacity: 0.7ml
- Output power: 5.5w
- Coil resistance: 1.4-2.5ohm
- Material: Stainless steel

In the box:

- Swis
- Usb cable
- User manual
- Cleaning Fabric

XIoBarf.jpg

Ipha swis is the first stainless steel pod system in the world and this device comes in 7 very nice colors, you can see on the picture but in my opinion colors are beautiful. Size of the device, 21 x 10.6 x 116mm, so this device is very compact, build quality is very good and this pod system looks very elegant. This device supports resistance from 1.4-2.5ohm. On the device you can't see many details which most of people will like, the device is very clean, there is only engraved "Ipha" and there is the battery indicator, basically that's it, this device is very clean and elegant, pro for that.

5EhHHEe.jpg

On the top of the device you can see the cover and in the same time this is the mouthpiece, you can use this device with this mouthpiece cover if you like or you can take the cover off and you can use it like that. On the cover you can't see any magnets but still it stays perfectly in the place. When you take off the cover you can see the slot for cartridge and you can see here engraved "Swis". Also the cartridge stays perfectly in the place without any magnets.

With this device in the box you will receive one cartridge with 0.7ml capacity. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see one airflow hole and from the top of the cartridge you can see two little holes. In order to fill the cartridge you need to take off the cap on the cartridge and under the cap you can see the rubber plug that you also need to take off and when you take it off you can see two fill holes, but considering how small this cartridge is I can say that fill holes are very nice and you probably will not have a problem with filling the cartridge which is good. When you fill the cartridge for the first time you need to wait few minutes and then you can use the device, because if you don't wait you may get dry hit, so when you fill it just wait a few minutes before you vape. This cartridge has coil with 1.6ohm resistance and in the package you will receive only one cartridge which will be a con, two would be good. This device is compatible with juul pods and this will be a big pro.

KUsTGmi.jpg

YP3PJNl.jpg

Next on the device when you take off the mouthpiece cover you can see the usb port that you will use to charge the battery, so in order to charge the device you need to take off the cover and this will be a huge pro for someone but still it can be a con for someone. This device has built in 300 mah battery, so it is best to use nic salt e liquids because that way battery will last longer because you will not use the device all the time, also capacity on this device is better than capacity on juul. Also here we have the led light and this led light is the battery indicator. It will show you the battery capacity in 3 colors, white, blue and red:

- White: 100-50%
- Blue: 50-20%
- Red: Less than 20%

DKr7rcz.jpg

Protection this device:

- Battery low voltage protection
- Battery over charge protection
- Over time protection
- Usb over voltage protection
- Short circuit protection

How this device works and my thoughts

Ipha swis is pod system that looks very nice and elegant in my opinion, build quality is very good and as I already said colors are beautiful in my opinion. You can use this device with the mouthpiece cover or you can take off the cover when you want to vape, depends what you like more, personally I think that this device looks better with the cover and it looks more elegant.When you use this device with the cover there is less airflow, so draw is very tight and if you want looser mtl draw you can take off the cover and use it but still airflow is good for mtl vaping even without the cover and this is the pod system with tighter draw from all pod system that I tryed and in my opinion this is very good. I like to use it more without the mouthpiece cover because I think it works a little bit better without it, airflow is very good, big pro for that. On their website you can see that this device works constantly at 5.5w.
I tried here regular e liquid and I tried nic salt and I think that this device works way better with nic salts. I am using here 35mg nic and throat hit is very good, flavor is also good, flavor is not muted at all, basically flavor is very solid for one pod device. Big plus here is also that you can use pods from juul. So, this pod system has few little cons, but still it works great, I like the airflow and flavor is good, also the build quality is very good.

Cons:

- Colors are very beautiful but polished devices are fingerprint magnets, still frosted devices are not fingerprint magnets
- You need to take off the cover in order to charge the battery (this will be a pro for someone)
- Only one cartrige in the package

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Food grade stainless steel
- Compatible with juul pods
- Good flavor
- Good throat hit
- Usb port is under the cover (con for someone)
- Airflow is very good
- You can use tight or loose airflow but still both options are good for mtl
- Color options
- Small device
- It works good with nic salts
- Constant working mode

Thanks again to HeavenGifts
You can buy it here: Swis pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread