The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone Vape Case. Mind = Blown.

Discussion in 'Closed Unregistered Supplier Threads' started by fiKnight, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fiKnight

fiKnight Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2014
    Calgary
  2. asdaq

asdaq Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

In my _case_ this would free up a front trouser pocket. It could use a retro antennae like atty though.

3. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2013
    USA
    There was one for sale a few weeks ago in the classifieds here. Didn't sell. Owner expressed regret for purchasing it.

4. foolswithsometools

foolswithsometools Full Member

Apr 19, 2015
    Theyre terrible, dont get one.
    I got one for my note 2 and while it did fire my .3 build decently, the battery life is awful, it doesnt connect sometimes, its charging time is weak, its overall power is weak, its quality is so-so at best (just plain plastic, cracks easily with normal usage), it DOESNT charge or get charged by your phone like you would hope it would, and you cant take vaping selfies with it (this was the dealbreaker right here)

5. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Screams "I'm the ultimate nerd!!!" Other that that it must be a dog because I see several places with them in their closeout bins.

6. Podunk Steam

Podunk Steam Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    I built some radio mods and used Kayfun minis which resemble an antenna.

7. fiKnight

Sep 11, 2014
    Calgary
    Yeah my first guess was that it was less than stellar quality, and this confirms it. Thanks guys!

8. fiKnight

Sep 11, 2014
    Calgary
    You saved me from wasting $ on junk!

9. 3xt4cr1zby

3xt4cr1zby Full Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Brooklyn, NY
    I was thinking of buying one to free up pocket space when I don't feel like carrying my larger mods, but thanks for saving me from purchasing something i'd regret!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.