Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi all. just wondering who out there has the ipv4s 120 watts and what do YOU think of this unit? I just purchased one for myself and wanted some opinions on it. Supposedly it had fixed some issues with the 1_ipv4
they have removed the charge port I see and I think the chip is different but I'm not sure.. it can run nickle, titanium, and kanthal. also it has itemperature control. I've been a fan of the ipv series in the past and used mine until they wore out. I had the ipv, ipv2, ipv3, and now I've purchased the ipv4S. I never had ANY issues. with the others. this temp control is all new to me as well as using nickle and titanium wire. I was just wondering what your opinions were on this unit?? Thankso so much!!

Reactions: Clark Kent

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have had mine for over a month with no problems, Just watch out for your batterie wraps as if your not carefull they will get tore up using the pull string . they fit tight and when you pull them out with the string it will mess both end of the battery up. I also would get a sleeve for it the battery door has a bit of wiggle to it and with the sleeve it helps grip a little. function wise it has been very nice so far. the only other box thats gets as much use is my ipv D2 for the size it is my stealth vape. I have a lot of devices these two are my current favorites. untill my Sig 150 temp gets here. P.S. Temp control can be a bit of a pain at first but once you get it right it's great. If you build your own coils go for the tempered Nickle from lightning vapes it is much easier to work with than regular Nickle. If not may I suggest the Crown tank and NI coils. Great topfill tank with a nice mix of flavor and vapor.

Reactions: realsis

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I have had mine for over a month with no problems, Just watch out for your batterie wraps as if your not carefull they will get tore up using the pull string . they fit tight and when you pull them out with the string it will mess both end of the battery up. I also would get a sleeve for it the battery door has a bit of wiggle to it and with the sleeve it helps grip a little. function wise it has been very nice so far. the only other box thats gets as much use is my ipv D2 for the size it is my stealth vape. I have a lot of devices these two are my current favorites. untill my Sig 150 temp gets here. P.S. Temp control can be a bit of a pain at first but once you get it right it's great. If you build your own coils go for the tempered Nickle from lightning vapes it is much easier to work with than regular Nickle. If not may I suggest the Crown Tank and NI coils. Great topfill tank with a nice mix of flavor and vapor.

Thanks so much!!! Great advice!! I recieved a email today telling me the ipv4s is on its way!! I can't wait!! I'm really excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread