Closed/Sold IPV D3S 80W TC Box Mod (like new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
This one's been sitting here for quite a while, waiting for me to list it. Nice little mod. I barely used it because I didn't want to mess up the finish or anything. I knew it was one destined for my "Sale" shelf when I got it.

$30 includes first class shipping for CONUS buyers. International buyers will need to cover the exact shipping cost, per their preference.

Here are the deets on the mod:

The Pioneer4you iPV D3S 80W TC Box Mod is the revision update of the iPV D3, delivering an updated firmware with the YiHi SX150H Chipset for more advanced features.

Featuring up to 80 watts of variable output and a minimum atomizer resistance of 0.05ohm, the iPV D3S has implemented an improved temperature module to support Ni200 Nickel and Titanium, providing fantastic performance with a wide range of commonly utilized heating elements and compatibility with today's top tanks.

The new YiHi SX150H onboard includes Voltage Step Down technology, which give sub-ohm vapers a wider precise range of usable power levels and the ability to vape at any wattage regardless of the remaining charge on the battery, creating a truly seamless and incredible experience.

In addition, Joules mode have been enhanced, offering up to a staggering
* 75 Joules for precise airflow deliver and furthering the versatility of the output device. The design features a soft curve, which improves ergonomics and reduces hand fatigue, and a newly added magnetic panel for easy access and replacement of a single 18650 battery that powers the iPV D3S.

* I crack up every time I read that. "STAGGERING...!!!" :lol:

IPV D3S 80W TC Box Mod Features:
  • 18650 High Amp IMR Single Battery - Sold Separately
  • Latest YiHi SX150H Chipset
  • Wattage Output Range: 7-80W
  • Voltage Output Range: 1-7V
  • Output Joules: 10075J
  • Min VW Atomizer Resistance: 0.15 ohm
  • Min TC Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohm
  • Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
  • Compatible with Ni200 and Ti Heating Elements
  • Superior Aluminum Construction
  • Magenetized Battery Cover
  • Intuitive LED Display

IPV-D3S_20190324_183620.jpg

Idunno. Should I list a few more this weekend? Decisions, decisions. I guess I should wait to see if these see any interest.

I'm nothing if not unpredictable. That's about all I know. :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Something about a white mod, just looks nice. But I'd hate to take it if you didn't have another mod on hand to use? :)
Seriously, that one is tempting, if I wasn't done buying. Great price for a yihi, DP.

Thanks, Brew!

Before I listed it, I checked under my couch cushions and what-not, and was able to find one or two to vape, in case it sold. ;)

Funny because I had always wanted one of these, then stumbled upon the white one. Because it was white, I was too afraid to actually use it. Had it been blue, I'd have beaten that sucker to a pulp by now. :laugh: The white's too pretty though, so I made the decision to sit on it instead.

I figured I'd throw a few mods up now, before D-Day hits. Once that comes, assuming it does, everything's getting locked up again for a year, waiting to see what happens to the market (if anything). If I sell a few now for less than maybe they'll be worth later, everybody wins.

Who knows. It's going to be "interesting", if nothing else. Trying to hold out hope that Sep. 9 will pass us by, but it's looking more and more ominous as days go by. :(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Knot to worry, DpL. I have a couch with cushions as well and just MIGHT find a mod for you to use, just in case.

But what if I need TWO mods, Kat? I can't imagine you'd have found TWO extras...

:lol:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh, white one. I love it but don't need it. GLWS, Mr. D

Yes, you do. :)

Have had one (in basic black) in use for kwite some time, dandy little device. And a silver already in the stash ;)

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    Yes, you do. :)

Have had one (in basic black) in use for kwite some time, dandy little device. And a silver already in the stash ;)
    But I have 2 or 3 of the older black IPV's (white one is pretty though).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Reactions: AstroTurf
    Status
    Not open for further replies.