IPV3 Li VR Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpalacioss_

Jul 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
I was looking into purchasing a new IPV3 Li and the IPV3 Li VR Edition came up. Not really sure theres any real difference besides the name and carbon fiber. It comes ready at 200 watts but you could just get the update on a regular ipv3 li. Was going to post this days ago, but i waited incase someone else posted something about it. Just wanted to see if anyone else came upon this version. You can find what im talking about if you just google IPV3 Li VR.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Yeah VR gets special run Sigeleis and IPVs because their sister company Asmodus handles US warranty service for sigelei and P4U. Actually I think they dropped P4U recently because they werent supplying them with IPV parts to meet the demand of broken ones they were getting, but theyre still Sigs US warranty center.

Funny enough, a B&M shop here in West Covina near where I live has that sigelei 50 'VR Oni' edition for sale in their store.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I received mine today.
The CF sticker is inset in the sides so putting a wrap on it wouldn't feel the same.
Better or worse I don't know.

It weighs 227g with two R25s in.
My SX mini M weighs 269g with it's single R25.
It feels pretty light compared to what I'm used to especially considering it's dual batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread