Is all 0mg Juice REALLY 0mg Juice?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAABseanSCANIA

Aug 20, 2013
Newton, NH
Basically the title is the question: is all 0mg Nic juice from reputable vendors ACTUALLY 0mg of niotine? None? Nada? Nothing?

I got a whole bunch of 0mg bottles from mount baker Vapor. I've had good luck with their flavors. But, I NEED to be sure that no nicotine is entering my body.

The reason I ask is 2 part:

1. I switched to 0mg 2 days ago because I have a pee test coming up for a high price life insurance "screening" (AKA: "are you a smoker and are you dying" exam). The test is in 2+ weeks so I think I'll be fine.

2. WHEN I switched probably wasn't the best time to do it since I had an insane 20hr day ahead of me, but oh well that's life. Cravings seemed pretty heavy vaping the 0mg, and I was definitely jittery. This morning on my ride to work the normal habit or inclination to vape immediately in the car was there, so I'm hoping that's habit/my body wanting nicotine still............not meaning that there was nicotine in the 0mg I'm currently vaping.

Paranoia? Maybe! Hey, there's a bunch of money at stake here; both pay out and monthly pay IN!

I just want to make sure that what I got to get me through this 2 weeks isn't actually hindering me.

Should I mention I'm leaving on my honeymoon for 10 days in less than 24 hours???? YES, STILL NEED TO VAPE! (now the challenge is keeping it dry at the swim up bar.......)

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
I don't see how they couldn't be 0mg. You'd have to add the nicotine for it to be there; it's not like it's there naturally and has to be removed. If you distrust your vendor this much I'd move on to another one. I've been finally making the move down to 0mg as well. It's quite obvious to me when there is no nic present. Vapor is silky smooth, no TH, pepperiness, or burn. Flavour is more intense to me a well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread