Is it worth trying again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
After reading gushing and glowing responses about what a great company and how great the juice and customer service was I put in my very 1st order with them. It was mostly a DIY order cuz I had friends and family coming over that weekend and I wanted to be able to make some stuff for everyone. Placed my order for Flavourart Flavors, 60ml of 100mg Nicotine some bottles and syringes. Stopped myself at 110.00 or I would have kept going. Thats where the fun for me ended. Every other company I have ordered from usually sends me an email saying that my order is shipping or shipped either that day or the next, only exception is when I order juices and they have to blend them. On a purchase like this that just requires picking items I thought OK order Weds, should be here Saturday. They are only 2 states over. And I get stuff from COV and madvapes in two days with priority from across the country. Well thursday nothing, send em an email asking for my priorityshipping tracking number. They responded that they were running behind. I sent them an email stating that I really was hoping to get these items for the weekend and the next response I got was a click to ship tracking number. when I clicked it it had not even been destination scanned yet so now I was thinking that there is no way its getting here what do I do?

I then placed 2 orders, one with Arctic Vapor for Nicotine and the other at Perfumers Apprentice for flavors. Both of these orders got to my door by saturday after being placed a day after my freedom smokes order and Arctic Vapor is in Alaska!! So had a great weekend and was anxiously awaiting monday because I was sure my things would be there. I wake up and check the tracking number.....Hasnt even been destination scanned yet still. which means 6 dyas after placing the order and it hasnt even left there offices yet. I sent an email saying that if it hadnt left please just cancel and I stated my dissappointment and thanked them for there time. the reply i got was that quality cant be rushed and that there nicotine is the finest quality and good luck with other companies. It kind of came off like they were so full of themselves that there wasnt even a sincere apology, just a sorry you feel that way, exact words. in fact it read " sorry you feel that way. quality is something that cannot be rushed. We offer pharmaceutical grade nicotiine from an American company which is far superior to any other nicotine on the market. we will of course refund your payment. Good luck with the other companies" That is cut and pasted from my email. it is the entire reply.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is I was really looking forward to establishing a relationship with what I thought was one of the most reputable companies and maybe I'm spoiled from having dealt with Bruce from COV or Isaac from Ikenvapes but I just expected a little more. More in a response time, more in an industry that is fast becoming ultra competitive and really whats sets them apart is Customer Service. I came away feeling like I was inconveniencing them for asking about my order and to cancel was something I would regret due to having to deal with the other companies that weren't Freedomsmokes. Sad thing is I really wanted to try there juice on the next order if there is one but how long would that take?

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
No major worries as you corrected yourself promptly. And for what it's worth, I did not enjoy my one and only time with that other company you mentioned.

But since you're here, why not take a surf on MyFreedomSmokes and see if you find/like something and try it. Chris is great to work with and has great prices and turn around time to boot!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I do need some Nicotine so I am placing an order as I type. Chris, I apologize again for not being more attentive just did a keyword search and wanted to leave a post in there forum and if you look at the stamp it was pretty late. once again my bad

Yeah, we're running into this quite a bit. They're trying to benefit and profit from our long history and excellent reputation. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Let us know if you need anything else.

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
All my nicotine liquid (no flavoring, just nicotine itself) has come from Chris at MFS. I've been using e-cigs since July 7th, 2009. My 1st-year anniversary was July 7th, 2010!

In the time I've been buying nicotine, I've always bought from Chris. I've had little sample sizes bottles from other companies but because Chris has the best e-liquid flavors AND can mix with a specific amount of PG/VG not to mention those great extra flavoring he adds to my staple liquids such as marshmallow, cotton candy, juicy peach, and now there's black cherry! I will remain a faithful customer because he has always been there, has a caring side when it comes to his customers, and will right any wrong immediately not to mention the fast delivery time... He's the man to order from for quality and care. I recommend his e-liquids to everyone.

The one thing I've found with each new vapor who buys their first e-cigarette is that their opinion of e-cigs tends to hinge on whether or not they have the best e-liquid to go with the e-cigarette. If the liquid doesn't taste well or is not mixed properly, people won't come back to the e-cigs and will continue to smoke analogs. It is why I work so hard to get others to buy from MFS, especially when they are looking e-liquids. I also have them pitch in for a bottle, even a small one if that's all they can afford, of nicotine in case the e-liquid they buy is not strong enough. If it isn't or if it isn't helping with those cravings first thing in the morning, after meals or drinks or with drinks, or before bedtime, they can set up a separate bottle with a bump dot (it's a Braille dot that can be found online if you just google either Independent Living Aids or Maxi-Aids and follow the links for the blind or search for bump dots as they normally show up) you can add a bump dot to the bottle with the higher nicotine levels then it's easier to tell them apart especially if you're blind like me or you have both in your pocket or purse and don't want to take out both bottles. It's a simple solution to a problem I've had up until I began using my bump dots on the higher-nicotine dosed e-liquids. BTW, the bump dots are made in various sizes so they will fit most any bottle and you can find them in clear vs white or black or whatever color they are sold in. I always go for clear so it's not easy for the sighted to see the dot.

Best of luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy doing business with My Freedom Smokes. I have for over a year now and yes, I know I'm just a bit biased. :) But I love the service, the customer support, and most importantly the quality of the products and the shipping time. I brag about MFS to everyone who wants to talk e-cigs and e-liquids. I don't know what I'd do if Chris/MFS ever went out of business. I'd be lost because I haven't found any other store online or brick/mortar that has anything better. MFS has it all and I'm thankful they are around. My success that first year is in part thanks to Chris and the folks he has over at MFS and for that, I am eternally grateful as is my doctor who couldn't believe the Snap, Crackle, & Pop boys with their gallon of milk were vacated from my lungs. LOL! :laugh:

I'm a MFS cheerleader of sorts. If I find a company that does great work & provides excellent service, I am pleased and obliged to let others know they exist. It's just in my nature. MFS is one of said companies...

Paisley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
Florida
MFS is the best, I have had nothing but great experiences with them. Fast shipping, amazing customer service and personal attention to every order I have made with them. I love their unflavored nic juice! Even got a phone call with a follow up email because they were out of a color atty I ordered so I could choose a different color (guess they were bombarded with their last 40% off code).

Thanks Chris for running a great business!

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
I do need some Nicotine so I am placing an order as I type. Chris, I apologize again for not being more attentive just did a keyword search and wanted to leave a post in there forum and if you look at the stamp it was pretty late. once again my bad

chris and myfreedomsmokes has been a gret company to deal with..shipping is very fast and the service is above and beyond
so maybe you stumbled into the right place ha!

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I'll backup everything everyone has said, great product, customer service and shipping. I had an order that USPS had misplaced. The MFS folks were ready to send a replacement before USPS had even had a chance to look for it, and then called me to make sure it was found. They will always be my go to supplier for nic base, if I end up running out eventually of course. Currently I've got enough stocked up for the next 2 years. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread