Is JC juice good now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
]v[icr0-kn0x;177744 said:
This is awesome. I was waiting for a more recent post on regards both of the matter of clogged atomizer and the juice turning green. I guess I'll have to start trying out some JC juice. Coffee here I come.

I was new when that story came out,but I've one bottle of tobacco open since January and it's still ok. It's the tobacco flavor which isn't strong enough for me,but I'll use it when I'm running low.
Stephanie

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
JC is the only juice I will use never had a problem and they are the only place that I have found that have VG base juice.Love the peach cobbler 24mg.I did have to wait 6 days once to get my order shipped ordered 15ml got 30ml you gotta like that.I feel real good about ordering from a US based company.

TW does have a base in the U.S. now (FL)

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
I got a sampler kit (PG) over a month ago and nothing's turned green yet; I store the bottles in the fridge FWIW. I'm also warming to the more subtle flavourings of the JC liquids as compared to many others. I've never read anything about JC liquid killing atomisers but it sounds unlikely on the face of it.

Hey there just in case you are interested there was deffinately a problem with the juice killing atomisers and doing it really quick at that! I knew i wasn't going crazy lol

YouTube - Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Video Demo and Review PART 1

YouTube - Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Video Demo and Review PART 2

They changed the formula though and it sorted all the problems.

YouTube - Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Video Demo and Review PART 2

Since then there was a problem with some of it turning green, if it turns green DO NOT use or this will happen!

YouTube - Effects of Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Turning Green (Funny)

lol seriously though all is good now and i will be ordering some JC Juices to try next time i order some juice :D

Cheers Guys Lee.

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
I got my first bottle of Tenn cured the other day.Nice glass bottle with dropper and the little travel bottle.
Not to mention it tastes great! Has a tabacco aftertaste without the NASTY part (hard to explain).
Also got a bottle of CASH Special Blend tobac from PS in the same day.
Having a tough time deciding which I like better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread