Is my (insert brand here) e-liquid REALLY (insert SAME brand here)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickHerron

Moved On
Apr 29, 2012
After searching around the forums for an answer to the question, "Is my (insert brand here) e-liquid REALLY (insert SAME brand here)?", I decided to start a post in hopes of getting the question of brand reliability (is it real or counterfeit?) finally answered. How can we know with any certainty that Kedang's DJ-STAB from joeblow.com will be the same Kedang's DJ-STAB from suzieshmoe.com?

If anyone has had experiences with identical blends from different (or even the same) vendors tasting, looking, or performing differently, you are invited to post your story here with the hope that maybe we can find a way to identify fakes or inconsistencies between various vendors or batches produced at different times.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Okay, I will play...Is my Bobas Bounty from smoktek.com, really Bobas Bounty? I am sure it is, but I never ordered from alien Visions, so I don't know if there is any difference.

Rick, it is not personal! There is a thread graveyard somewhere around here that has tons of threads that just fell through the cracks with the op looking like, "what happened?"
:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread