Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I didn't want to put it in the review (negative/positive) section since I have yet to receive anything from this vendor.

Just wondering if this site is legit?

I saw that this site was offering pre-orders for the Kanger ProTank 2 Minis through a link on Vapor Joe's and I jumped all over it. I ordered two on July 12th. However, I didn't get any email communication/confirmation of what I ordered.

The appropriate amount was removed from my account as notified by a skrill.com address saying that I would notice a transaction from Moneybookers.com.

Now I'm worried.

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
I don't know about potionvape but so far the owner has an unreliable reputation atleast with me. We were talking some buisiness and he said he'd email me then just dissapeared and it's been about 2 weeks since I last heard from him but he's clearly still posting around the forums.

As far as the buisiness potionvape.com is concerned I love their website but other then that I know nothing about them and how reliable they are.

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
Since I saw that they were a registered vendor here and it was listed on GotSmok.com (IMHO, they filter deals "better" than VaporJoes, though I do visit both sites), I went ahead and pre-ordered the Kanger PT 2 a few weeks ago. It arrived today. :)

I got confirmation of my order right away. I even made a mistake on inputting the address and didn't realize it until after I'd submitted it. As soon as I caught the mistake I'd sent an e-mail to their customer service and got a reply no more than 10 minutes later with the correction made on my account.

Last edited:

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Thanks for the replies! At least I've gotten some not so good feedback (concerning communication issues) and some good feedback (received preordered products) to go on.

I was hoping that since they originally claimed that they had an exclusive pre-order that I would get my order quickly but based on your pre-order and date of receipt, I probably should have gone straight through kanger.

Granted, I'm sure you got a better price for it, but I have been using my PT2 going on three weeks I think?

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
When I did the pre-order there was a little notification that said they wouldn't be receiving the PT2 until about the 2nd week of August. So I wasn't expecting the order to arrive until this week anyway. :)

haha I'm not so sure I got a great price on it. I believe a few days later a few other webshops had them in stock and ready to ship for about about $16.00 and shipping, IIRC.

I'm just glad the order went through with potionvape (my first order with them) okay and their quick communication to fix the shipping address is good in my book.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I did the pre-order through PotionVape on 7/30/13 and received a verification of customer account, and an email confirmation with my order number on it.

I checked the CC statement through which I paid, and the line indicates PotionVape.com Chicago IL, I did send them an email on 8/8/13 inquiring about the order and received a reply from them on 8/8/13. On 8/17/13 I received an email with the tracking number for the PT2's indicating it was a partial order.

Everything here on my end looks good, I know the mini's weren't even to be released until after the 25th.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I did the pre-order through PotionVape on 7/30/13 and received a verification of customer account, and an email confirmation with my order number on it.

I checked the CC statement through which I paid, and the line indicates PotionVape.com Chicago IL, I did send them an email on 8/8/13 inquiring about the order and received a reply from them on 8/8/13. On 8/17/13 I received an email with the tracking number for the PT2's indicating it was a partial order.

Everything here on my end looks good, I know the mini's weren't even to be released until after the 25th.

Thanks for that, I think I'm going to have to send them an email inquiring as to whether or not my order was received in good order since I don't have any documentation with "potion vape" on it.

I am, optimistic, however, since I know that the site, in general, is very new and hopefully they were just working out the bugs.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Okay... so this is resolved. Two details to note:

1 - I made an error in my original statement and the skrill payment confirmation originated with an order I made directly to Kanger Tech.

2 - Although I didn't receive any PotionVape.com confirmation of my order, their customer support contacted me within minutes of placing my order and confirmed my order via an iPhone image. Awesome!

I just wish I could update the title of this thread to (resolved) or something so it doesn't look like bad press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread