RDA Is the Authentic Goon worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
The Kennedy is way overpriced if you're into flavor. Have an authentic,,105usd. It's a well made topper, yet you can buy a more flavor oriented dripper for half the price, Easy.
The TM, have clone & authentic can be used single coil with excellent results,22mm. Just use one A/F near coil.
Not on your list,, the NarDa is a spectacular flavor dripper. And mine is just a lowly clone..

Reactions: Darth Omerta

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
I don't understand why you would buy a clone of the goon. I have bought clones on the past because the original was in such limited run, there was no way to get my hands on an original. The goon is widely available and not priced as high as US atomizers in the past. The OG goon is machined very well and for a "cloud chasing" rda, it is great flavor wise. The airflow for a direct lung vaper is great. I just think with this atomizer, buy the original if you are interested. It's a good atomizer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I don't understand why you would buy a clone of the goon. I have bought clones on the past because the original was in such limited run, there was no way to get my hands on an original. The goon is widely available and not priced as high as US atomizers in the past. The OG goon is machined very well and for a "cloud chasing" rda, it is great flavor wise. The airflow for a direct lung vaper is great. I just think with this atomizer, buy the original if you are interested. It's a good atomizer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why would you buy the clone? Because you can get the exact same performance for a fraction of the price. That's why anyone buys a clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread