Is the Cloupor CANA 30 DNA clone most economical 20-30 dna mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Media, PA
Some type of dna box mod, but, I am on a budget.
With the Sigelie, batt's, charger, and mod, I am around $65-75, which I am totally ok with.

The CANA 30 clone looks to be decent, exactly what I am looking for, but is $70 just the mod.
Cana Modz Clone

Is there any box mod that would be closer to my price range of $80-$100 including a few bat's and a charger?

Thanks

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi I got a cloupor dna 30 the newest generation from fluid vapes for 69.00 with a charger! It's got the improved 510 connection and electronics. It works beautifully! I've had mine awhile now and I've had no problems what so ever! I would make certain I get mine from them, here is why,. They have very fast shipping, no wait time, and your getting the new version that has been improved upon. It vapes great, no issues or problems, it's a great price, and comes with a charger! The only thing you need to buy is a 18650 battery. Get a good one. Amazon has some deals on those. Really Hope This helps. I just love my dna 30. Cloupor makes a great 1:1 clone meaning a exact clone. Not all dna 30 s are created equal so I'd definitely get a cloupor. Also make sure it's new generation. Like fluid vapes sell. Best wishes

Equilibrium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Georgia
+1 for the Cloupor DNA 30. I also have the updated (newest) version and I love it. I've had it about a month now and haven't had any issues. It's a beast! It basicly has the charger built in. All you have to do is plug in the micro usb which it comes with. All you'll need to buy is a good battery. I have two Sony VTC4's that I rotate in & out.

kone

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
This clone started out as a Hana DNA30 clone. Hana sued and it became a DNA clone. As far as I am concerned only Evolve makes a DNA board. The board in the Cloupor, and other Chinese clones, is NOT the DNA by Evolve. It uses different components arranged on the board differently and has some differences in how it works.

I like the Yi-hi SX chips. They are designed and made by a known company that has a reputation to protect. I have no idea where the boards in the clones that say they are DNA come from. For all I know there are multiple manufacturers.

CharliesTheMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Louisiana
I would look into the IPV (IPV2) 35 and 50 watt box mods if I was getting ready to invest in an adjustable high wattage box mod by someone other than Evolv. They're priced around the same as some of the Hana clones, not sure if they come with a battery. The company (may be spelled wrong) is pioneer4you I believe. They have just begun shipping and a few people have started posting reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread