Is the Lost Vape Centaurus delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chango

Jan 24, 2013
California
Hello,

I have seen posts on these forums from a number of influencers and promoters and contest winners who all have received their Centaurus back in May when it was first announced, but to the best of my understanding, this mod has yet to come to fruition. Is it delayed? People have told me its for sale at a number of retailers, yet when I visit those retailers, it is either unavailable or listed for preorder. Most ridiculous might be my pre-order from 3F - look at this history! Just delay after delay. Can a lost vape representative please let me know what the deal is here?

Attachments

• DynDFnb[1].png
    DynDFnb[1].png
    195.6 KB · Views: 9

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Chango, it's quite probably a supply issue due to the various effects that the virus has had on manufaactures and retailers.

But now things have started up again, you have to imagine all the back orders that have to be fulfilled.

So who knows how long it will take to get hold of one, but you can garantee that some unethical folks have got hold of some to sell over the market price. As they know folks really want them, but all they are is another Evolv DNA250C dual 18650 mod and if you're savvy enough you'll realise that any mod with the same chipset will perform nigh on identically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread