Is there a good blue raspberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a blue raspberry but a blackberry and blueberry juice. I remember trying Black and Blue from Heather's Heavenly Vapes and I really enjoyed it a lot. It's been a couple of years since I tried it but I'm assuming they didn't change their recipe. I just re-ordered it yesterday with their Easter discount as well as some other flavors.

As much as I enjoyed it I feel like my opinion should come with a big disclaimer lol. Tastes are subjective and I've tried a lot of highly praised juice over the years that I just didn't like at all. Recently it was Unicorn Milk which I've seen people recommend. I ended up tossing pretty much the whole bottle. Sometimes tastes are acquired but the more I vaped it the more nauseated I got. Made me cringe to toss it but there's no way I would have vaped it and the only person I know who vapes only vapes menthol.

On the other hand a lot of people enjoy Heather's so you might actually like the Black and Blue lol.

jayclintonellis

Apr 19, 2019
Mississippi
I can definitely relate. I went through a very short phase where I enjoyed the custard, creamy, dessert type liquids. Now, I just can't tolerate them. I absolutely understand their appeal, and I get why so many people enjoy them. They're just not for me.

I'll definitely have to check out the black and blue. Thanks for the recommendation..

Reactions: stols001

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I've been looking for a good blue raspberry juice for what seems like ages now. Every one I've tried has that lipstick like after taste. I'm sure a lot of you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. Does anybody have recommendations for a good one to try.

Thanks
Yeah, I got some Flavour Revolution Blue Raspberry a while ago that I thought was good. That's a concentrate, 8% to 10%.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I’m using blue raspberry slush. I think it’s tfa.

OSDIY makes a Blue Raspberry Slush. It's 1 of their most popular "One Stop Flavors" that people have been using for DIY eliquids. But the OP is looking for finished, ready-made eliquid, isn't he?

jayclintonellis

Apr 19, 2019
Mississippi
OSDIY makes a Blue Raspberry Slush. It's 1 of their most popular "One Stop Flavors" that people have been using for DIY eliquids. But the OP is looking for finished, ready-made eliquid, isn't he?
Not necessarily. I'm pretty new to mixing my own juices, but at this point I think that's the only way to get exactly the flavors I like.

Mooseone

May 18, 2019
I've been looking for a good blue raspberry juice for what seems like ages now. Every one I've tried has that lipstick like after taste. I'm sure a lot of you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. Does anybody have recommendations for a good one to try.

Thanks
Sorry I'm late to the game here but I just seen this post and I'm also looking for a good blue raspberry also. I just ordered Delosi Labs blue raspberry but I haven't had a chance to mix any up yet. It is on my list to do for today. I'll keep ya posted. I tried liquid barns and it seemed a little light on flavor but being a newbie I'm pretty sure I made it drone and didn't let it steep long enough so I'm going to give it another shot also.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did not know blue raspberries were found in nature. I was pretty sure they were just a candy making thing. My husband informs me they are real but I'm still a bit unconvinced.

I have yet to come across one I have liked, but I wish you good luck in your search. I have had better luck with the more natural flavors when it comes to just plain rasberry.

But if you must have your blue rasberry holy grail well, good luck :)

Anna

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Been vaping on a blue raspberry lemonade for a while now, has just a good fruity aftertaste imho with a small lemonade flavor when you inhale and a somewhat strong but tasty blue raspberry on the exhale (yes i'm serious it's that precise)

It's from a line called lemon drop, yellow bottle blue logo, but since i'm in canada no idea if it's available in your region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread