Is there a Thread Describing the Differences Between all the eGo Varieties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eGo, eGo-C, and eGo-T. Each has an Upgrade 2.

Atomizer Type A and Type B.

Battery 650 and 1000.

I was hoping that there would be a sticky in this subforum describing the differences between all these. Can anyone point me to a thread that will help me to understand these differences, or outline it here ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Puerto Rico
eGo, eGo-C, and eGo-T. Each has an Upgrade 2.
Joye eGo is like saying Toyota Corolla, The "Corolla" also comes in S, XRS...
So the eGo-C (C=changeable) is the little 3 piece tank system either type A or B that features replaceable atomizer heads.
The eGo-T is the same thing but sealed, apparently you can't change just the atty head, you change the entire cone be it type A or B.
The eGo is very similar but you drip some juice and keep refilling as you consume (Don't drip and Drive) and like the -T you change the cone when the atty dies.

IMO the eGo came first the got improved as the -T and again improved for -C.
The upgraded eGos have 2 settings:
First setting is unregulated voltage, this means than when the eGo is 100% charged is will produce around 4V and when it's near death some 3.2V.
Second setting is regulated voltage @ 3.7V (can't change this setting and I'm not sure it's exactly 3.7)
Atomizer Type A and Type B.
Type A atomizer cone is more conic than cylindrical, and the B is cylindrical shape

I'll post some links, open all of them and compare yourself by switching tabs or something like that...
Joyetech eGo-T, Tank System starter kits
Joyetech eGo-T, Tank System starter kits
Joyetech eGo-C, Changeable System
Joyetech eGo-C A type atomizer pack
Joyetech eGo-C B type atomizer pack

IMHO you should skip the egos and get a similar one but that has Variable Voltage and maybe a passthrough, it will cost you maybe $30 extra max but you probably get more Mah which means that the battery holds more charge so you don't need to live next to power outlets. And the ability to adjust you voltage is only appreciated once you have a setup you don't like and then it's too late and you end up spending more $$$
just try to ask as many questions as you can, research and compare online.
GL

maustypsu

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
North Carolina
Type A atomizer cone is more conic than cylindrical, and the B is cylindrical shape

Funny. I thought there were a bunch of differences and spent lots of time trying to figure it out. And basically the shape and the amount of liquid it will hold were the only ones I could figure out. Seems like eGo could sell more cigs to us Newbies if they simplified it. I'm sure there is a reason that I will some day care about the shape of the hole but for a beginner there are too many options in the market to have subtle differences like this keep folks from buying.

lexpres61

Jan 7, 2013
Lexington USA
Funny. I thought there were a bunch of differences and spent lots of time trying to figure it out. And basically the shape and the amount of liquid it will hold were the only ones I could figure out. Seems like eGo could sell more cigs to us Newbies if they simplified it. I'm sure there is a reason that I will some day care about the shape of the hole but for a beginner there are too many options in the market to have subtle differences like this keep folks from buying.

I feel the same way but when in doubt, when you're online looking for batteries, parts etc. to buy you can always email customer service or call and ask what goes with what or what it is you're looking for and ask questions and for suggestions. I did and was contacted by email from the online store and they helped me out. That's what a knowledgeable vendor with great customer service will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread