Is there any e-smart love out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
It's just that most vapers start out the same way (with something that is roughly same shape and size as a cig), but soon evolve into looking to a bigger, better performing device that offers a more intense experience. Most will not stick with a 'stick' battery device for long, and as a result there likely won't be many threads about them. Haven't heard of the esmart. Is it like an ego?

Oh snap! just googled the esmart. Yeah it's pretty common. Really the same as an ego, eroll, volcano, tornado, etc., etc. My wife freaking loves hers.

That device has been out for quite a while now (just under a different name). Back in the day there were gobs of threads about it. Still a decent setup, just been out for a while. I thought by 'stick' battery you were talking about the tiny, skinny type batteries.

Last edited:

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
I really like the eSmart battery..it packs some good battery life in a stick style. I take a couple out with me while I am out on extended shopping trips and find that usually I only need one (but of course I bring the other for backups :) )

Plus I like it because I don't get the weird looks that I get with my mod.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't have the eSmart kit. But, I do have the eSmart clearos. I bought them so I would have something better to use on my old 510 mega batteries. They're slightly wider than a 510, but not enough to be a problem.

I really like them. They're a lot better than the Nanos that I had tried for the same reason.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
It's just that most vapers start out the same way (with something that is roughly same shape and size as a cig), but soon evolve into looking to a bigger, better performing device that offers a more intense experience. Most will not stick with a 'stick' battery device for long, and as a result there likely won't be many threads about them. Haven't heard of the esmart. Is it like an ego?

Oh snap! just googled the esmart. Yeah it's pretty common. Really the same as an ego, eroll, volcano, tornado, etc., etc. My wife freaking loves hers.

That device has been out for quite a while now (just under a different name). Back in the day there were gobs of threads about it. Still a decent setup, just been out for a while. I thought by 'stick' battery you were talking about the tiny, skinny type batteries.

Do you know what other name it was under?

I guess im odd woman out, i have a couple 650’s 1300 vv and i just prefer that little t4 tank and on the bigger ego style battery it looks like a needle!

i also noticed that even on my vv im usuaally vaping at 3.4 a 3.7 volts lol.

at over 300mah i am happy so far!this one is tiny, skinny. Bigger than a cigarette though.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I really like the eSmart battery..it packs some good battery life in a stick style. I take a couple out with me while I am out on extended shopping trips and find that usually I only need one (but of course I bring the other for backups :) )

Plus I like it because I don't get the weird looks that I get with my mod.

Im seriously considering another kit! The price is spot on!
How long have you had yours and how well is it holding up?
Im getting real tired of playing with clearos. Im hoping it will be nice to just use the clearo for a week and toss it when im done!
How long are yours lasting?

This seems well made and is absolutely beautiful in person!
I really want the black and blue, right now i have purple.

I use to have the g6, but it disnt have an on off switch. Well i have a two year old, and she got it one time, and that was the last time lol. That was the only reason i moved up in battery sizes, i wanted that off button.

I also love that it fits in my back pocket, front pocket, often in my bra lol.

Yes it looks much better than some of the other models! Definately doesnt look like a needle lol.

I am still waiting for my itaste vv 10s kit...

I think between that and the esmarts i dont even need the 7 other batteries i bought lol

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I don't have the eSmart kit. But, I do have the eSmart clearos. I bought them so I would have something better to use on my old 510 mega batteries. They're slightly wider than a 510, but not enough to be a problem.

I really like them. They're a lot better than the Nanos that I had tried for the same reason.

Good to know!
I have some t4’s that fit it and was thinking od ordering some nanos to try, i will skip that!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida

Good to know!
I have some t4’s that fit it and was thinking od ordering some nanos to try, i will skip that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread