Is there any interest in supporting Nicoticket on reddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Thank you Coralline! you rock my face off!!~

Thanks Clark! I just noticed that I'm listed as the 4th "most active user in the last 7 days" on that site (6 reviews- all NT!). I went ahead and added Radioactive yesterday but it hasn't been approved yet. Hopefully it will be up later today. I've mostly just copied the reviews I had already made on the NT site to the JuiceDB site with a few updates.

I actually keep all of my juice reviews for every vendor in a Notepad file. I also keep a very useful short-list of every juice I get using a this format:

Radioactive: 10/10 TH=6 Sweetness=3
50ml x4, 6mg, PG50/50VG, (STEEP 0-8 WEEKS)
Ready on: 4/11*-6/6 (arrived 4/11)
Ready on: 5/8*-7/3 (arrived 5/8)
=tobacco, wood, marshmallow, Special K, vanilla

I give each flavor an overall score, rate it on TH strength and sweetness level, record the dates the bottles arrived and a rough steep estimate based on my preferences. The * symbol to show if I've hit the full steep dates from earliest I can vape it to when it's fully developed. The = symbol is for flavor notes. So far I have 56 flavors listed like this in Notepad. My memory is a mess so this helps me tremendously.

Note: I use "spaces" in Notepad to better line up the information and they don't show up in the forum post. It looks much better in Notepad.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
hey ya'll who do juice db-give some of us some upvotes on our vendors reviews for NT, when reviews(even the good ones) get downvoted, they aren't visible unless person clicks on to read , it couldn't hurt right and maybe will pull our reviews up to being visible maybe again? If you don't mind,-it's become something I don't like about juice db-guess you can click on if you want to, but if gets too many downvotes, no longer visible anymore and how many actually click on the "hidden stuff" just to read it; i've upvoted the other positive reviews there, but one person alone doesn't cancel out the downers-big issue have with juice db is this little "quirk", so I haven't spent much time there recently-I want to see all the reviews honestly, both the good and bad, just my opinion. yeah, I like reddit-stick to lurking the e cig one-my adhd loves it, sometimes it can get a bit crazy, but never really a dull moment. I'm baseballmom13 over there-I know, how original, I don't post much there, but lurk a lot since my brain processes small pieces of info and variety like that better.
to get a juice added to juice db, just fill out the info and submit it, they're pretty quick about putting up a missed one.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Clark! I just noticed that I'm listed as the 4th "most active user in the last 7 days" on that site (6 reviews- all NT!). I went ahead and added Radioactive yesterday but it hasn't been approved yet. Hopefully it will be up later today. I've mostly just copied the reviews I had already made on the NT site to the JuiceDB site with a few updates.

I actually keep all of my juice reviews for every vendor in a Notepad file. I also keep a very useful short-list of every juice I get using a this format:

Radioactive: 10/10 TH=6 Sweetness=3
50ml x4, 6mg, PG50/50VG, (STEEP 0-8 WEEKS)
Ready on: 4/11*-6/6 (arrived 4/11)
Ready on: 5/8*-7/3 (arrived 5/8)
=tobacco, wood, marshmallow, Special K, vanilla

I give each flavor an overall score, rate it on TH strength and sweetness level, record the dates the bottles arrived and a rough steep estimate based on my preferences. The * symbol to show if I've hit the full steep dates from earliest I can vape it to when it's fully developed. The = symbol is for flavor notes. So far I have 56 flavors listed like this in Notepad. My memory is a mess so this helps me tremendously.

Note: I use "spaces" in Notepad to better line up the information and they don't show up in the forum post. It looks much better in Notepad.

That is an awesome system... I have a "system" kinda like that. I like the "date I could first vape it" date... and then a "full maturity" date.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
hey ya'll who do juice db-give some of us some upvotes on our vendors reviews for NT, when reviews(even the good ones) get downvoted, they aren't visible unless person clicks on to read , it couldn't hurt right and maybe will pull our reviews up to being visible maybe again? If you don't mind,-it's become something I don't like about juice db-guess you can click on if you want to, but if gets too many downvotes, no longer visible anymore and how many actually click on the "hidden stuff" just to read it; i've upvoted the other positive reviews there, but one person alone doesn't cancel out the downers-big issue have with juice db is this little "quirk", so I haven't spent much time there recently-I want to see all the reviews honestly, both the good and bad, just my opinion.
to get a juice added to juice db, just fill out the info and submit it, they're pretty quick about putting up a missed one.

Great advice. On the JuiceDB site you can mark each review as"Useful", "Accurate" and/or "Interesting". I don't know how that comes into play but it can't hurt to use that feature for any reviews where those descriptions apply. I've already added 7 Nicoticket ejuice reviews and a vendor review. There aren't many others.

Come on! Let's give Nicoticket the ranking it deserves!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Great advice. On the JuiceDB site you can mark each review as"Useful", "Accurate" and/or "Interesting". I don't know how that comes into play but it can't hurt to use that feature for any reviews where those descriptions apply. I've already added 7 Nicoticket ejuice reviews and a vendor review. There aren't many others.

Come on! Let's give Nicoticket the ranking it deserves!

This is a great effort - if you enjoy the liquid and have the time/motivation - hop on out and drop a review - it doesn't appear to be that time consuming to register and drop a few quick!~ (thank you to those whom have dropped reviews already, and in advance for those who take the time!~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread