Is this a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartman

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Hello. I have been vaping for about 5 months now and am still looking for that perfect for me PV. I started with a Npro and quickly moved to a m402. I loved the flavor it had just wanted more vapor so I bought the Janty stick. This thing has more vapor but I lost all of the flavor:(. I have been looking at picking up a chuck. My question is, is this a good choice? I am looking for a decent throat hit, lots of vapor, and I still want to taste the flavor. Is this possible or do I have high hopes? Any help is appreciated. Thank you all.

Afubar

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Oregon
Not having tried the Npro or the M402, I can't give you a comparison. But I do have the Chuck outfitted for the 510 and I love it. I started out with the 510, then bought all the stuff that went with it (chargers, mega batteries, charger for the car, plug adapters for the passthru, a pass thru) If I knew then what I kow now, I'd have gone start for the Chuck. Battery life better than 2 days (and I'm a heavy vapor) flavor is good, vapor is nice.

Afubar

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Oregon
Cartman - sorry, didn't see you're question before. I vape at 3.7. I've tried atties from a few suppliers, have found the ones that work the best for me to be the 5pk from Totally Wicked. I know of some that have had bad luck with them, but so far (out of 15 atties) I've had all of them work and work well. Good luck finding what works best for you. Not everybody will be pleased with what please others, here's hoping you find the fit for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread