Is Vapor Station E-Juice Made in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acleme1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Missouri
I've been loving the Texas and Tampa tobacco juices from Vapor Station, but their website doesn't mention where their juice is made. I like to know where my e-juice comes from, and would prefer to buy US made.

Also, I love the simplicity and freshness of the Vapor Station juices. Do you guys or gals know of any other vendors that have tobacco e-juices with similar qualities?

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I was under the impression- maybe wrong that's where they got their base but they mix it.

You might like Halo juice. I've read that some are similiar to VS. My sister vapes Tampa from Vapor Station and also likes one of the Halo juices too. Backwoods Brew makes their own juice.

If your up for it, there are a few recipes in the DIY section for juices similiar to the VS juice.

acleme1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Missouri
Thanks swedishfish. I might have to try some DIY. I've tried the Halo sample pack and BWB. Their flavors are just too bold, for the most part. I like BWB applewood, though.

I thought the Halo juices were the most disgusting things I'd ever tasted, but after letting them sit for a couple weeks, they changed completely. I like some of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread