• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Issues purchasing from US vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikzs

Jan 27, 2012
Malaysia
Hey guys,

This past week I have tried to purchase items from a couple of vendors that I have previously ordered from. It seems that some of them no longer ship to Malaysia. So far these are the 2 vendors that I have tried to order from:
  • Mom and Pop Vapor shop - They have stopped all orders coming Malaysia due to thousands of USD worth of orders coming from fraudalent credit cards within the past couple of months
  • Gotvapes - No longer shipping to our area. I have sent a query asking what is the reason, but so far no answer yet.

Any of you guys facing the same problem? pretty ...... off that I can no longer order my favorite flavors due to issues like this :mad:

Cheers,
Wik

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
•Mom and Pop Vapor shop - They have stopped all orders coming Malaysia due to thousands of USD worth of orders coming from fraudalent credit cards within the past couple of months
..i doubt that statement as the true reason if ever by Mom & Pop..there are not many Malaysian using e-cig and majority would buy direct from China as the inventor is from China(Hon Lik) and the knowledge about e-cig came from China..i bought my "avatar" kit from UK..the product is made in China,rebranded..wiksz dont spread rumours & grow up..regards mafig

wikzs

Jan 27, 2012
Malaysia
..i doubt that statement as the true reason if ever by Mom & Pop..there are not many Malaysian using e-cig and majority would buy direct from China as the inventor is from China(Hon Lik) and the knowledge about e-cig came from China..i bought my "avatar" kit from UK..the product is made in China,rebranded..wiksz dont spread rumours & grow up..regards mafig

Sir,

That info was provided to me by someone close to Pops when he was trying to help me resolve the issue. FYI, I have been purchasing from M&Ps for close to a year and never had this issue before so this is a recent thing. Thus, this is not "spreading rumors" as you would call it. I am just trying to see which US vendors we can no longer purchase from.

If you have been purchasing items from China and havent encountered any issues, then good for you. I have been ordering my juices from the US and I am sure there are some like me as well. Shooting me down and telling me to grow up without looking at the issue at all because it does not concern you is just... well, childish.

On a side note, it seems that Provape no longer accepts orders from Malaysia as well now.

Cheers

bedhouin

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
APAC

Wake up an smell the coffee bud.... Malaysia has some of the highest credit card fraud rates in the world. I've had all sorts of online businesses selling photography, telescopic equipment, electronics, motorcycle gear etc telling me they would not accept credit cards for shipping to Malaysia - wire transfer only. Malaysia is also on Provapes blacklist they gave me the same reasons and would only sell to Malaysia via TT or WU - no credit cards.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle

Sorry for necro-ing this old thread but it's an ongoing issue so it might be good to let new ppl know =) When I started vaping a few months ago, I have tried sourcing many US sites about purchasing from them and believe it or not, majority (abt 80%, at least for the ones I asked) of them do not ship to Malaysia and they all gave the same reason - too many frauds. Granted, im sure there are still quite a number of sites that still ships to Malaysia but it is not easy to find =)

bluegrape

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Kuching
In my case it's for the juices. Inclusive of shipping i get it for roughly RM15-RM30 per 10ml which is about the same as buying from local sellers. The flavor selection is much more though.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
if for ejuices same with me. :toast:. if accessories i prefer from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread