It arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae Anne

Nov 17, 2010
California
My Joye 510 starter kit arrived. I read the directions and plugged in one of the batteries. On the other batterie I noticed that it lit up when I pushed the button. So I blew out the priming fluid, put in some drops of eliquid (about 50-50 vg and pg) and tried it. It worked, but it was different than I had anticipated. Possibly from a low battery.

It reminded me of something from when I was a kid, I wish I could remember what it was - a pleasant memory to be sure though.

Also, something I noticed that was different from analogs was the pull. With an analog there was no escaping air from any seams or couplings. With Joye 510 I lost a good portion of the draw through air leaks (I sure hope my description makes sense to you guys).

Is that normal? Perhaps I don't have something tight enough?

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Congratulations Rae Anne! Like everybody said, the draw is different on a pv than it is dragging on a cigarette. The air has to come in to get the vapor. Just play around with it using different speeds and lengths on your draw, and pushing the button a second or two before drawing on it. It won't take long at all!

It's so exciting in the beginning. I'm still in that phase . . . just ask my debit card! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread