Status
Not open for further replies.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
My reo has finally landed in Kentucky. I couldn't be happier! A little odd though I ordered a black wrinkle reo grand and was given a super light black wrinkle. I am not complaining though :) let me know if this is an issue Rob(although you may have to pry it from my cold dead hand). Pics coming soon!!

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful!!!!

So how ya lovin it now that you're into your second day???

tell us stories, and give us pics!!

Wait.......lemme get ready for the stories......
food Pigtail Popcorn drink.gif ............ok, ready now! g'head. :)

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
Congrats, ninfreak :toast:

Lovely choice, the black wrinkle. Everyone should have one.

Now, tell me of this hypnosinthe you speak of.

View attachment 422722

hypnosinthe is a delicious blend of liquors and fruit. been making it and perfecting it for many a year. it has absinthe, hypnotic, granny apple, pear, and a few other secret ingredients. it is amazing.

and I love the pic. it adds a whole disturbing layer to your question. love that movie!

and ps. still working on pics. I don't own a camera/phone. have to borrow one from my mom.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
hypnosinthe is a delicious blend of liquors and fruit. been making it and perfecting it for many a year. it has absinthe, hypnotic, granny apple, pear, and a few other secret ingredients. it is amazing.

and I love the pic. it adds a whole disturbing layer to your question. love that movie!

and ps. still working on pics. I don't own a camera/phone. have to borrow one from my mom.

oh man that sounds yummy!! I was wondering bout that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread