Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
So I finally bit the bullet, let my vape budget hands go all wonky, and ordered my first provari (in black satin w/blue leds). I received an email today. Your move, Mr. Mailman.....

Congrats on the ProVari! Excellent choice (I have one just like it :D)

They're rock-solid devices. Works like a champ. I'm sure you'll love it!

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Do you already have an APV with 18XXX batteries and a charger? You'll need these for sure, and the recommended batteries are AWs. I tried 18500 eFests (flat top) on my Mini, and they did not work.

I take it you're not a total vape newcomer, and that you already have a 510 clearo or carto or RBA setup? The only other thing you'll need is big expectations, and a huge sense of anticipation once you finally place the order.

-- Glenn

Also thinking of ordering one, when i do order, what all do I need to order with it to have everything I need at least initially?

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
So I finally bit the bullet, let my vape budget hands go all wonky, and ordered my first provari (in black satin w/blue leds). I received an email today. Your move, Mr. Mailman.....

Welcome to the fun time of stalking the tracking number :) Been there, done that. It's the worst part. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread