It just came in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willriker

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
CT, USA
Advice:

You probably have a three part system right?

1) If so, blow out the atomizer into a paper towel before using it.
2) Make sure battery is charged.
3) If you bought some additional flavors AND prefilled carts: take out the filling from the carts, rinse them out, and reinsert the filling before adding the flavors you purchased.

enJOYE!

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I had to tell somebody!!!
I'm thankful that it did because I'm down to about 10 analog cigs.
I purchased the Joye 510 and also ordered a USB passthrough and extra empty cartridges.
This is it....I honestly hope I never have to buy another pack of cigs again!
Any advice and well-wishes appreciated!! :D

I had almost a carton of Marlboro Lights when I got my first Joye eGo around July 1. Since then, I have vaped 100% and completely lost interest in smoking any more analogs. A couple of months ago, I gave away my remaining packs of analogs to some homeless people.

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
That's great, congratulations! I hope you end up loving it. I bought my first 510 about a year ago just out of curiosity. I had no intention of quitting analogs at all. A couple weeks later I realized I had quit them by accident, what a lovely surprise that was. I hope you have a similarly good experience. Happy vaping!

Thanks!!! =)

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
Congratulations on a good purchase, it will help you get off those nasties we smoke(d)
Don't feel too bad if you still burn a stinkie or more while adjusting to vaping
it will take you awhile to find the perfect vg/pg level as well as your nic level
Good luck and enjoy yourself while you get to your 'sweet spot'

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Sounds like you are off and running...

Only suggestions:
1. Make sure you have enough juice... many vapers go through 2 to 3 ml a day
2. Consider having some cartomizers to use as well, besides the atty/cart combo

You can get a box of 5 blank BOGE carto's for $8 at LiteCigUSA and only $2 shipping - so shipping on small order won't be an issue...

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
Congrats! Hope you love vaping as much as I do... I can never go back to analogs, the thought of it actually makes me sick! No more bad smelling clothes or nasty breath!

Im really looking forward to NOT smelling like stale smoke! I just bought my own home and it really bothered me coming home after work or being out and smelling lingering smoke in my new house. I think thats what finally did it.

Inspector

Oct 28, 2010
Central Florida
Congrats! There is some trial and error with the 510; that could be said of vaping in general though. For example: How best to clean attys, and cartridges?(for me, mouthwash works followed by a dry burn) What cartridge filler works best as a replacement?( I've found that the fluval foam;which is meant for aquarium filters works perfectly! also there are great demos on youtube.) How much juice to refill with?(you'll get that one pretty quick on your own! lol)...Be encouraged, you can find all these answers and much more here. ECF is AWESOME! I've been lurking around here for 3 months, and i must say that ECF is the knowledge base for e-cigs! there is so much great information here, I hope vaping works for you too!

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
If you are a low hassle person (like me) you will probably be far happier with cartomizers on a 510. They certainly have their place in every kit.

The difference is the standard 510 cartridge is between 1 and 2 analogs - before having to refill. The cartomizer is probably 1/2 pack before having to refill. it depends on how much you like to fiddle around...

Also, if going out or something, that is where the need for carto's becomes more clear...

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
Congrats! There is some trial and error with the 510; that could be said of vaping in general though. For example: How best to clean attys, and cartridges?(for me, mouthwash works followed by a dry burn) What cartridge filler works best as a replacement?( I've found that the fluval foam;which is meant for aquarium filters works perfectly! also there are great demos on youtube.) How much juice to refill with?(you'll get that one pretty quick on your own! lol)...Be encouraged, you can find all these answers and much more here. ECF is AWESOME! I've been lurking around here for 3 months, and i must say that ECF is the knowledge base for e-cigs! there is so much great information here, I hope vaping works for you too!

I know...I've lurked around this place reading post after post for the past few weeks. Tons of great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread