It needs time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I just my bottle of want2vapes Vapenstein Blend London. It is different then anything I have tired in the past. I can not even try to place what I am tasting. Smokey, earthy, sweet, hints of tobacco, some kind of wood taste lingers in your mouth; honestly it tastes like I was actually smoking a pipe, without the harshness of an actual pipe. Its good right out of the mail, but this is one juice that I can tell without a doubt that it needs time. It is going to go away and sit until it tells me it is ready. This is not a vape for everyone, but if you ever liked the smell of fresh pipe tobacco, or the taste of pipe tobacco, this one might be for you. I think I am going to try an mix a few drops with a few drops of vanilla and I have faith that its going to be oh so good. This is going to be a special treat like a fine wine. Also, for some reason, even though its only 18mg nic, and I normally chain vape 24, It packs a heck of a punch. I took maybe 12 puffs of it and had to put it down because I started to get a nic buzz. All in all, 1st class stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread