It..was...ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
Mmmmhmmm, good stuff. I was rocking the Virus last night, always good to bring it back. I'm waiting for my 50ml to mature so I can vape it a little more frequently than I do now. :) It's been hard to limit myself!

I received my most recent NT order a day ahead of schedule, woot! Apparently the post office is blazing a well worn path between Nebraska and Montana, which I find totally acceptable.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I couldn't help it...I did it...I can't hide it...might as well admit it. It was the virus, it made me do it....it was calling me - we are listening - I couldn't resist though I tried (not really). :blink:
I placed my first order :D are they here yet...are they?

LOL - what's your order # Jimmy? Making me laugh = free upgrade. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Awesome Sauce!! Wasn't expecting that, but since you requested it... Order number is 11007.....has it shipped yet... huh? Has it....has it :p

Believe it - same day shipping brotherman.

Sidebar - the wounded warrior project = great people. Angels I tell you.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
At some point I need to order another bottle of Virus, but my bottle with the old TA is still over half full. I use it for those times I get a really bad craving that nothing else touches. Virus works like a charm and keeps the stinkies away.

I still get the itch for the old TA occasionally - mostly nostalgia I think. The Virus is that vape I go directly to for that "morning cigarette craving" that needs to be culled. LOL

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I still get the itch for the old TA occasionally - mostly nostalgia I think. The Virus is that vape I go directly to for that "morning cigarette craving" that needs to be culled. LOL

I'd send ya back 15 ml of it, but if I remember correctly my nic level is too high for you :(

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sidebar - the wounded warrior project = great people. Angels I tell you.

You know it...gotta support all the brothers and sisters coming back who need help. I did my time in the sand box, but didn't have to deal with near the stuff these guys & gals encounter today.

That's awesome. One of my best friends husband lost his leg in Baghdad 2006 and I know WWP has done a lot for them. FYI he's still active duty, and has since dona a tour in Afghanistan. Amazing family they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread