Italian Flavoring Company - Giottis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Has anyone tried Giottis flavorings? They are an Italian flavoring company that I've never heard of. They don't have the ingredients listed in the flaves, so I was wondering if anyone has checked them out. Thought I would ask before I fired them off an eMail. Please and thank you.

Oils Extracts Flavors Industry - Giotti

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
shock.gif
I could go berserk there! 'Roasted Pig'...
drool.gif

SB, if you get any additional info, PLEASE post it here. Their list of flavs is awesome.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I sent them an email, but it's 1:16am over them right now. IIRC, they've 9 or 10 hrs ahead of us, so it may be a while before I hear an answer.

I was specific in one of my questions by asking what flavorings we could use for the electronic cigarette. The whole world knows about e-cigs, so I imagine they do too is why I was so direct. I also asked if we could see a list of their ingredients as well as they could reveal them to the public.

@ Iffy, yes, I'll post back when I hear.

@ Jimi D. :bday:

lordbyron77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2010
Milano -Italy-
I never tried Zan, my favorite flavors from eliquidrpoducer are:
Dark Tobacco - Harsh
Normal Tobacco - Regoular and Regoular tab
I consume about 10ml every day of that juices, and I love them ;)

I buy usually premixed juice I don't like spending my time mixing juices....if you buy concentred, consider 3/5 drops, for Italian taste :)

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
An ECF member acquaintance of mine who lives in Italy just popped me back a reply to my question to him IRT the Giotti flavoring company. Here is what he had to say about Giotti:

Eliquidproducer is my official supplier. Luciano makes some of the best liquids in Italy.

If you like tobacco flavors, you have to try the Virginia, the Regular and the Smoke 9. The Harsh is only for the bravest!

Giotti is the biggest flavor company in Italy and they work with big food companies making flavors for candies and cookies. I like their Mint, Rhum, and Vanilla.

Flavor Chimica is very good as well. I love their cherry and coffee flavor. Banana is too strong!

Right now I'm vaping a DIY menthol - eucalyptus made with FlavourArt's menthol and Tato's Eucalyptus. It's great!

I didnt try Zan yet, I'll buy something on the next purchase.

Oh, by the way, Both ELP and FA use the same nicotine, that is one of the best you can find in the market, and last but not least, Luciano ships much faster then FlavourArt LOL!

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread