Itaste 134 mini on sale for $127.77

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojacker

Nov 8, 2013
Carmel
I am considering purchasing 1taste134 and wondering what the difference is with the mini because the price is close to same. Also what I currently use is a bottom coil on a spinner battery. I was told that was the best at the time. I have been pleased with performance in the past but lately new ones purchased I keep having problems with the pin getting pushed down. (I have lifted it but just seems the battery not performing like I want.) Anyway I have decided to try the new 134, my question is: Is a dual coil better than a bottom coil? Which 134 best the new mini or the 18650 battery, since not much diff in price? Thanks for any info.

Whatnametouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Montreal
Hi all...just starting my collection I have:

ego Spinner
MVP 2
SVD
VTR

Is there any reason to consider the 134 other than the "cool looking" factor? I was considering the SID to save e the $$, but I can't stop looking at this. I do like the innokin products...your input is greatly appreciated.

EDIT what about the eVic?

Last edited:

bojacker

Nov 8, 2013
Carmel
The reason I am considering purchasing the 1taste134 is from a recommendation. The first volts spinner I bought is fantastic but it is getting old and losing power too soon, it still puts out good vape when fresh charged. I have bought 4 others and I had problem with them. I returned a few and they were replaced by vendor. The most recent purchase same thing happened. The vendor then gave me a tip about 510 threads the pin in center gets pushed down and doesn't make a good connection, to fix this and make a better connection use a small screwdriver to lift up. This worked on one of spinners I kept. The new one they did replace after trying this on it. The replacement no good either, I have to lift the pin each time and have to draw really hard to get it to vape at all. I asked around and was told you don't get this problem with 18650 battery. I don't know about any other kinds, I stuck with spinners up to now. I am embarrassed to keep complaining about them, then buy more with same problem...duh...maybe better to try something new.

Last edited:

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Have you seen the original 134? It's pretty huge. The pin issue has nothing to do with what type of battery it has. One down side with the 134 is that some of the power increments are 1W (but not all) compared to the 0.5W across the range, with most other PVs.
The increments are 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 watts.

Last edited:

thaiad24

Oct 24, 2013
Leeds
just wang a kayfun on there, the 1clearx it came with looks a bit cheap IMO, im happy with the mod, it gets positive comments all the time

I had 3 different people in the pub wanting a try :)

98461_134_mini_kayfun.JPG

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Have you seen the original 134? It's pretty huge. The pin issue has nothing to do with what type of battery it has. One down side with the 134 is that some of the power increments are 1W (but not all) compared to the 0.5W across the range, with most other PVs.
The increments are 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 watts.

I just saw the full sized 134 in my local B&M the other day and in my opinion it was actually smaller than I expected. It looks huge in pics and videos.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I don't know what kayfuns are but will try and find out :)

A kayfun is a RBA or Rebuildable Bottom feeding Atomizer.

If you have a Protank or Nautilus, then you know the idea of a bottom feeding atomizer. The Kayfun does not have prebuilt heads. You wrap your own coil and wick. It's not hard, but it's not as convenient. The amazing thing about the Kayfun is the flavor they produce. Since they use coils and wicks that more resemble a dripping Atomizer, then their taste is very similar.

You will need a mod that displays the resistance of your coil, or an actual ohm meter so that you can build a coil with the proper resistance.

Original Kayfuns are rather pricey. But there are affordable clones available that perform quite admirably.

The ones I have are here....

HCIGAR Kayfun 3.1 | Luxor Vapes

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Does is any of the kayfun tanks made out of glass? I read that the iclear tanks for mini itase134 are pyrex, I thought that is a good thing. Don't have to worry with some juices cracking it.

The Kayfuns have a multi ring tank system. They come with a "plastic" insert for your non cracking juices and a stainless steel insert for your tank crackers. The threads are too fine to actually mill the glass. So they use a Stainless ring.

Yes, you lose the ability to monitor your juice level, but when you start getting "constant" dry hits you know to change. And quite frankly your wicks can hold quite a bit of juice. I have never sucked one completely dry yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread