itaste 134

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I have an itaste 134 and have searched some forums looking for the answer to why its not working as good as it did a few months ago when I bought it... Unfortunately the only answers seem to be in some sort of e-cig/vapor language that I do not understand...
I gather some stores may be selling knock off vaporizers and I should have bought online???
I have cleaned the connector pin,as I was encouraged to do so with the advice of YouTube, but it hasn't helped.. I don't have the manual for it anymore either...I'm getting discouraged. Maybe someone can help me and please use layman's terms.. Thanx

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Ok. Device isn't performing as it did before. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the device. With the 134 there are a few variables that can be causing the issues other than the device. First, what tank are you using and what type of coil. Second, are the batteries you are using new, and if so what kind? Also what kind of charger are you using? I have the 134 mini and would almost be willing to bet that your issue isn't anything to do with the 134 but more likely one of the things I've mentioned. This issue is something that is pretty easy to trouble shoot. If you have another tank besides the one you are using, try it and see how it does. If you get the same result, purchase a new battery for under ten bucks and try it. If you are still having the same results after trying those two things then MAYBE there could be something wrong with the device. I hardly use my 134 mini since purchasing my reos, but at one time I used it a lot and it was always a reliable device. I also have the Innokin mvp2. Innokin has a pretty good rep. Not to say that they don't put out a bad one every now and then, but I wouldn't jump to that as my first response of a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread