Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I recently ordered an Itaste kit and a K100 (not the kit) I was just curious as to if anyone has ordered either of those from fast tech and your experience with it so far. I've seen too many mixed reviews about the Itaste from fast tech. Any input is appreciated!

The itaste from Fast Tech appears to be the branded Innokin itaste. I am not sure any clones for the itaste even exist and not sure what the market would be for it even if someone would clone it. It's a 50-60$ device, how much cheaper could they make it?

As for the K100, it appears to be the exact same thing GV is selling and again, you'd have to wonder what the market would be for a clone as the K100 is $25. I've got a K100 on order from them right now also. Will report in due course.

Salm12

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Monmouth County, NJ
Rat2chat2:9648273 said:
I have been pleased with everything I have ordered so far. How do you like the Itaste? I have thought of getting one of those.

I'm waiting on them to get here still. I'm hoping they will be here by Friday. Once it comes in and I get a chance to vape it for a few days I'll post a follow up. I was just curious if anyone else has ordered it from fast tech before. But it looks promising, for the price I couldn't say no haha.

Salm12

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Monmouth County, NJ
The itaste from Fast Tech appears to be the branded Innokin itaste. I am not sure any clones for the itaste even exist and not sure what the market would be for it even if someone would clone it. It's a 50-60$ device, how much cheaper could they make it?

As for the K100, it appears to be the exact same thing GV is selling and again, you'd have to wonder what the market would be for a clone as the K100 is $25. I've got a K100 on order from them right now also. Will report in due course.

I thought the same thing once I placed the order but I didn't know if anyone had and experience with them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salm12

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Monmouth County, NJ
djtonyb:9649647 said:
The MVP is a solid little box... I've seen a few failure stories, but in general most people seem very happy with them. I've had mine for 3 months and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a compact box style mod with a ridiculous battery life.

Thank you much appreciated! I'm pretty excited for it to get here it's my first box mod.

I'm currently waiting to receive my MVP ordered from fasttech. It's been almost a week so far, but there was a weekend in there, and they finally emailed me last night to say that they were out of stock, but going to get more within two days. They asked if I was willing to wait those two more days or if I would like a refund. I opted to wait, because honestly, I'm really excited to get it, but what is two more days when I've already been waiting?

I have personally never heard of a MVP clone, and these are all branded Innokin and have the same exact packaging. I wouldn't worry about it being a knockoff.

As for the few stories I've seen about charging failures or device malfunctions, I take those with a grain of salt, knowing that there are thousands of people who own them and have 0 problems. They just don't post about it because who would read a post about something working exactly as expected? So the failures are likely a very small sample from a large population.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I'm currently waiting to receive my MVP ordered from fasttech. It's been almost a week so far, but there was a weekend in there, and they finally emailed me last night to say that they were out of stock, but going to get more within two days. They asked if I was willing to wait those two more days or if I would like a refund. I opted to wait, because honestly, I'm really excited to get it, but what is two more days when I've already been waiting?

I have personally never heard of a MVP clone, and these are all branded Innokin and have the same exact packaging. I wouldn't worry about it being a knockoff.

As for the few stories I've seen about charging failures or device malfunctions, I take those with a grain of salt, knowing that there are thousands of people who own them and have 0 problems. They just don't post about it because who would read a post about something working exactly as expected? So the failures are likely a very small sample from a large population.

Mine came DOA. I contacted Avid Vaper and they sent a replacement and its worked great since. Going on 4 months with it now. It's just a really great box for the price.

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
I have the black MVP its on its way to the uk as of yesterday so probably next Tuesday or so I have also just ordered the blue k100 today along with 3 drippers a ego cone and 100ml of ry1. I have ordered from fasttech many times and have been happy with all but one order and they fixed that for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
Ok, I just got mine from FT. First thing, it has a firing delay. Second thing, it shuts off randomly ( I thought it does that only after so many puffs counted) Grrrrr...

Tried a bunch of different clearos, tanks on it, they all work great, checked the center pin and it looks ok (not smashed down or anything) so I dunno.

I'm not pushing the button too fast, but it seems like it needs time to think, just a slight delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread