iTaste VV 3.0 Device Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
LOVE my iTaste VV 3.0. Want to add 1 (or 2) more to my "rotation".

But when I Google it I can only find the "Full Kit" (which includes the USB Charger plus 5 iClear 16's) and the "Turbo Kit" (which includes the USB Charger).

Since I already have the USB Charger (and iClear 16's)...Can anyone point me to where I might be able to purchase the iTaste VV 3.0 device only?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The Itaste VV V3.0 EXPRESS KIT is just the battery and charger. Mine came in the mail yesterday to supplant my vision spinner, 25 bucks on ebay.

My problem, probably, is that I'm not an "eBay person". But when I went to eBay and put "Itaste VV V3.0 EXPRESS KIT" in the Search Box the cheapest one it showed was $43.00.

(Desertvapes has the device (only) for $24.95 but I can't get a reply to my inquiry as to whether theirs is a Version 3.0).

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
My problem, probably, is that I'm not an "eBay person". But when I went to eBay and put "Itaste VV V3.0 EXPRESS KIT" in the Search Box the cheapest one it showed was $43.00.

(Desertvapes has the device (only) for $24.95 but I can't get a reply to my inquiry as to whether theirs is a Version 3.0).
FT has this one for $25:

$24.80 iTaste VV V3.0 Variable Voltage / Wattage 800mAh Rechargeable Battery - w/ USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But only in white...

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US

Probably should wait for the reply but the pictures show the V3 model - micro usb port.

iTaste_V3.0_Micro_USB_Charging_port_w_m.jpg

V2 has the single hole in the end for a different plug.

0000040_itaste_vv_6_in_1_voltage_adjustable_rechargeable_800mah_electronic_cigarettes_set_0_84.jpeg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    the pictures show the V3 model - micro usb port.

iTaste_V3.0_Micro_USB_Charging_port_w_m.jpg

V2 has the single hole in the end for a different plug.

0000040_itaste_vv_6_in_1_voltage_adjustable_rechargeable_800mah_electronic_cigarettes_set_0_84.jpeg

Interesting...Thanx!

I checked out the FastTech $24.80 one that twgbonehead suggested. It's titled "V3.0" but the picture with it shows the single hole in the end so I was a little "suspicious".

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida

Call and ask, they actually answer the phone! I had to have them resend tracking info, actually she just offered. I think she said they were cutrently out of stock and would get more eventually lol

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Interesting...Thanx!

I checked out the FastTech $24.80 one that twgbonehead suggested. It's titled "V3.0" but the picture with it shows the single hole in the end so I was a little "suspicious".

Pictures not updated. I ordered one and am vaping on it right now, around 12 days delivery, it is a VV V3.0 like the text says, just the pictures have not been updated. To give them a break, they have 10's of thousands of items, hard to keep all updated. if in question don't order, JMHO

Vape On
    :vapor:

kushka

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2010
    Marietta, GA

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Now if some one could please help me understand the difference of wattage and voltage and why to chose one over another?

The "formula" is Watts (P on the iTaste) = Volts (U on the iTaste) X ohms (A on the iTaste).

I have multiple toppers with different ohms. When I put one on the iTaste I can adjust the Volts up/down to find the "right" setting (low => cooler taste/less vapor, high => warmer taste/more vapor). But when I put on a new topper with different ohms I have to play around finding a different Voltage setting for that topper.

On the other hand...similarly...when I put my topper on the iTaste I can adjust the Wattage up/down to find the "right" setting (low => cooler taste/less vapor, high => warmer taste/more vapor). But when I put on a new topper with different ohms I leave it on the same Wattage setting (since the wattage setting adjusts for the Voltage and ohms).

So...for me...I leave it on the Wattage setting (P)...then I can use any ohm topper I want and leave the Wattage setting I've found I like (usually between 6.5-8.0 depending on the juice I'm using) unchanged.

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    Thanks, so let me see, higher ohms means you can vape at higher volts to get more flaver and warm vape?
    I think?

Lower ohms might mean you have to use lower volts, but get a warmer vape on the lower volts with slightly muted flavors?

Or am i backwards?

Lol

And by using watts it will auto adjust whatever ohm you put on?
    To get a similar vape no matter the coil?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Thanks, so let me see, higher ohms means you can vape at higher volts to get more flaver and warm vape?
    I think?

Lower ohms might mean you have to use lower volts, but get a warmer vape on the lower volts with slightly muted flavors?

Or am i backwards?

Lol

And by using watts it will auto adjust whatever ohm you put on?
    To get a similar vape no matter the coil?

Say I'm using the Voltage setting (U) on the iTaste:

I put on a 1.8 ohm topper. 3.0 Volt will give me a cool vape and 3.5 Volt will give me a warm vape.

Then I switch to a 2.5 ohm topper. 3.7 Volt will give me a cool vape and 4.3 Volt will give me a warm vape.

Say I then decide to use the Wattage setting (P) on the iTaste:

I put on a 1.8 ohm topper. 6.5 Watt will give me a cool vape and 8.0 Watt will give me a warm vape.

Then I switch to a 2.5 ohm topper. 6.5 Watt will still give me a cool vape and 8.0 Watt will still give me a warm vape.

So you are correct (and why I only/always use the Wattage setting) when you say:

"by using watts it will auto adjust whatever ohm you put on?
    To get a similar vape no matter the coil?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread